Drip Drip Drip - Wikileaks

bbsam

Staff member
that's the problem with your having a candidate like Hillary. you are no longer able to differentiate between right and wrong.
It's your problem. Your side refuses to work with the other. You insist you have all the answers and it must be only your way.

Hillary has a good reputation of working with republican senators.

newfie

It's your problem. Your side refuses to work with the other. .

I did know you were a republican that's exactly what Obama has been doing for the last 8 years. thanks for playing.

I cant believe you would actually think Crooked Hillary is defensible much less to somehow blame the other party for Hillaries dishonesty.

what a totally illogical argument you make.

bbsam

Staff member
I did know you were a republican that's exactly what Obama has been doing for the last 8 years. thanks for playing.

I cant believe you would actually think Crooked Hillary is defensible much less to somehow blame the other party for Hillaries dishonesty.

what a totally illogical argument you make.
All I need to know about Trump is this:

He began his campaign on a big fat lie. He isn't going to build a wall and Mexico isn't going to pay for it. Why? Because that's not a presidential power

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
new information shows that the DOD offered help in Benghazi that was rejected by the state department which would contradict Lying Hillaries previous claims. I'll be interested to see what else Wiki Leaks shows behind the Benghazi debacle

Judicial Watch: New Benghazi Email Shows DOD Offered State Department “Forces that Could Move to Benghazi” Immediately – Specifics Blacked Out in New Document
Dude. This is not new, it's from december 2015.
And it doesn't change the fact Trump is a D*bag.
Clinton sucks, Trump sucks. Suckers like you that support these losers suck.
People like you get exactly the government they deserve. It's a shame the rest of us have to live with you and your piss poor choices.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dude. This is not new, it's from december 2015.
And it doesn't change the fact Trump is a D*bag.
Clinton sucks, Trump sucks. Suckers like you that support these losers suck.
People like you get exactly the government they deserve. It's a shame the rest of us have to live with you and your piss poor choices.
So, who are you voting for? Or are you one of the complainers who never vote?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
These things have to be repeated since the attention span of the normal voter has been shorten to the next text message.

BrownArmy

The irony. These wikileaks are beyond boring.

They're everything you said was happening, before the 'leak'.

Now that you know what you thought was true is true, what does this change?

Everything 'revealed' by these leaks is what everyone already knew.

Please.

wkmac

According to some, the Pirate Party is now in the lead with the election taking place in Iceland this Saturday. Should the Pirate Party prevail on Saturday and our own election just 10 days out from Saturday, could this capture the attention of Americans, especially the independent voter where disgust of the 2 main options remains high? Could this lead to an even higher voter revolt against the 2 main parties and benefit the likes of Johnson or Stein if not other 3 party or independent options? Could this lead to a decisive drop in total number of votes for both the democratic and republican candidates in which one or the other still wins but by a clear if not devastating minority of voters (popular vote) thus denying any possibility of any kind of political mandate? Could we even see 3rd party and independent candidate wins in the Congress, State elections or even better at the local level?

These are unanswerable questions at the moment because for one, the Icelandic elections have not taken place. However, should the Pirate Party prevail, it will be interesting to watch what occurs in its wake. I'm not so much looking for wins as I am the number of voters who shift away from the 2 main established parties. If the number is high enough, for America it may serve as the best "checks and balance" of all as political fear in Washington (their own) comes to prevail.

Iceland’s Radical Pirate Party Is In The Lead Days Before The Election

Iceland's Pirate Party prepares for power as polls suggest election triumph

Should the Pirate Party win, look for a US gov't document release that shows the Pirate Party orchestrated 9/11, that they are radical jihadists and thus Iceland will be invaded on the grounds of defending democracy and freedom.