Drive by....picture taking? What

BUCN85

Ok so I'm at a resi stop today and while I'm at the door dropping the package I notice a vehicle coming to a stop and then take a picture of what it seemed to be possibly the front end near the bumper or tire area. And then kinda sped off as I approached back. So I was curious checked out my front. Nothing picture worthy. Strangest thing. Ppl are odd.

PT Car Washer

Did you tell this to your management team? May want to give them a heads up just in case you are being set up for something. A lot of scammers out there.

box_beeyotch

Did you tell this to your management team? May want to give them a heads up just in case you are being set up for something. A lot of scammers out there.

Yeah or in the event they call in a stupid concern, they are prepared for it and know your side of the story right off the bat. It's your word against theirs.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
1) someone not too long ago was transporting drugs in a knock off PC that had a fake plate with a real number. You never know.

2) one of our sups was on vacation and was a passenger in a car that passed a UPS truck where the driver was BSing with a guy while holding a styrafoam cup. He thought it would be funny to snap a pic with the plan to jokingly bust our balls about how drivers everywhere are lazy. Well when he snapped the picture to driver saw him, threw down the cup, jumped in the PC and sped off.

Must have thought it was one of his on roads or something.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
From the "Tin Foil Hat" department:

Perhaps the company is testing some new, undercover, tracking device?

PT Car Washer

Who cares if they do. Prove it. Cutting someone off means Jack :censored2: for one, and for two it's your word against theres and if he doesn't even remember it happening, that it means even less.
Corporate concern. I have seen many small road rage incidents that should have been swept under the rug until corporate gets involved. Guilty until proven innocent.

BUCN85

Well even if there was a complaint. Why not just call in and say your driver in "area of concern" did so and so

PT Car Washer

Well even if there was a complaint. Why not just call in and say your driver in "area of concern" did so and so
Just playing devils advocate here. Worst case scenario and it is most likely is nothing. You still should let your management team know about it. Don't forget about the corner of a delivery notice to cover up the camera lens on the backup monitor.