Driver almost killed me today, I threatened to sue UPS if it happens one more time!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Re: Driver almost killed me today, I threatened to sue UPS if it happens one more tim

Calling us names because some of us could fit irregs through the holes in your story isn't going to convince me that it happened. I wasn't referring to NON union worker. I stated that I was pretty sure an employee who hasn't made book because they're NEW cannot file greivances. Furthermore, a new employee IS on probation for their first 30 days. So, I believe I was right on both accounts. Your sad story is very entertaining....I wonder who's going to play you in the movie? With your scratched elbow, it could be very dramatic lol.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Were you referring to me? What I'd like to know is A) what the picture proves to your story? And B) Two days ago, you started a thread asking if getting sent home counted towards your days of getting in the union. Which would lead me to believe you haven't made book yet. Yesterday you post about your "accident" and ranting abour suing and filing greivances. Now, I'm not Einstein, don't know much about all that book learning and I'm illiterate except for reading PAL stickers. And I certainly don't know much about union procedures. But I would conclude that an employee cannot file a greivance if they're NOT in the union. I'm sure someone who actually knows this answer will reply in the near future.
And non-union members can surely file grievances. As long as they are not on probation. The company have to treat non-union and union members the SAME. You just took an L again. I'm winning. A 19 yr old is smarter than a...........let me guess.........a 39 yr old who works pt a UPS loading trucks :)
But yet your not smart enough to realize when a driver gets in a PC, starts it up, then moves it?
Were u drinking before or during your shift, Or do you just drink before posting on BC?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Driver almost killed me today, I threatened to sue UPS if it happens one more tim

Your story just doesn't make sense , so you work the preload now and you was in a truck loading it , the driver hop in a took off with you in the back

​Is that right

When did I ever say I worked preload? Oh, I never did.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

When did I ever say I worked preload? Oh, I never did.
Dude, seriously enough with your whiny BS and attitude, and your childish name calling. Oh, all of you are disgusting because you don't believe how I scratched my elbow...wahhhh. I'm gonna sue because I need a bandaid!! It's almost embarrassing that we're in the same local.

Bizzob232

2nd generation UPSer
Not saying this melodramatic tale is true, but PTers do unload the trucks we fill up during pick ups on local sort or whatever you call it in your hub/center, while 22.3's pull vehicles out. I agree it sounds far fetched but it is feasible. Make some noise next time or something, anyway ups would have just said "well you didn't adjust to changing conditions and golly gee, you're missing one tred from your right shoe, it's your fault"

Squint

No more work for me!

LMAO at your comment to sue UPS. You ARE green aren't you?

AlwaysChafed

I agree. The trailers should be checked by a sup or "approved" personnel. I could see many people trying to scam money.

laffter

So, some of you probably think this whole story was bogus.
Honestly, I don't really care, but...

A guy on another belt was telling us during break that a driver was about to pull his truck out with him still in it - and this is during preload.
I replied with, "Did you be sure to follow the eight keys to holding on for your life?" Laughs were had.

Anyway, I guess this crap really does happen.