Driver Fired Today...

Ouch

I had to think about this for a bit. First off I had 4 DM's in my career and never met any of their wives. I also had at least 9 center manager's and only met one of the wives. When it comes down to it it appears upper management don't want their wives associating with the peons. We used to have safe driving parties where the center manager, DM and a few other suits would show up for the free meal we had earned. They never brought their wives so I assume they were out on the town looking for love in all the wrong places or maybe even hooking up together.
On my days that I called in well, I would go to this little sports bar. Their was always this blonde in there drinking at 10 am. Come to find out it was one of our on car sups wife. That's all I have to say about that lol lol lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
One of my buddies banged the Center managers wife while he was over there taking care of her salt water fish tank. Yup I saw the credentials she had if you know what im saying. Freakin hooker but then again he was a total :censored2:bag anyway lol.