Driver follow up

Z

ZQXC

Whether you use it or not doesn't alter the fact that it is nothing more than an intimidation ploy. It might work on the uneducated population.

Future

Victory Ride
We use it here and it can be a very effective way to get a consignee to "remember" that they did in fact receive the package.
Roughly how long ago did they start asking for a police report? I suggested this about 10yrs ago to the oms clerk in our center and it stuck

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Roughly how long ago did they start asking for a police report? I suggested this about 10yrs ago to the oms clerk in our center and it stuck

As far as I know we have never asked for a police report.

We do "suggest" that we will get the police involved and 9 times out of 10 the consignee suddenly remembers that they did in fact receive the package.

Future

Victory Ride
As far as I know we have never asked for a police report.

We do "suggest" that we will get the police involved and 9 times out of 10 the consignee suddenly remembers that they did in fact receive the package.
I think its a good "tool" to help them remember. The girl who does the investigation asks them for a police report b4 moving forward.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anybody else keep getting duplicate tracers day after day after you turn the original in?

CHALLY9TX

Whether you use it or not doesn't alter the fact that it is nothing more than an intimidation ploy. It might work on the uneducated population.

Nope. We specifically ask for a report #. No Police report, no claim. Education has nothing to do with it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Siveriano

Report from yesterday

895 planned work, 1025 actually doing it(125 over)
204 stops, 232 total stops with PU.
22.5 stops per minute.

getting there :).

also thanks for those who previously told me to hold on to UPS instead of going USPS, doing overtime everyday here is kind of fun.

Future

Victory Ride
Report from yesterday

895 planned work, 1025 actually doing it(125 over)
204 stops, 232 total stops with PU.
22.5 stops per minute.

getting there :).

also thanks for those who previously told me to hold on to UPS instead of going USPS, doing overtime everyday here is kind of fun.
125 over is great....keep up the good work