Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
I'm late to this thread but I think brownette can easily be an author if she put her mind to it. . I love everyone of her posts. They seem to make a twisted sort of sense to me.

Sort of like Ignatius O'Reilly from "A Confederacy of Dunces", emphasis on "sort of".
oh well...unfortunatly too many psychiatrists are trying to mess my mind with drugs....hey...got a dioxin antidote you mother :censored2:ing pcp mickey slippers....back offf

brownette

@)>-%---
look, when people don't listen, and censor, i spit, scream and yell at them the truth when they least expect it....why is this stupid link censored??? what kind of a country is the united states of america and its' six territorities...where is the freedom of speech and press???

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
man o man, how did I miss this thread? lol
LBt6j.gif

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
look, when people don't listen, and censor, i spit, scream and yell at them the truth when they least expect it....why is this stupid link censored??? what kind of a country is the united states of america and its' six territorities...where is the freedom of speech and press???
wpid-facebook_-1706810463.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
survival-brain-2-300x300.jpg
..It's easy to be aware of big negative thoughts like when you visualize yourself in a bad situation it like you smartphone is runnig apps in background it get to point where one just has to get back to square one!