Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
When I’m delivering packages, I say to myself, “Every package is important medicine.”

Maybe the Catholic Church could anoint John Beargrease as a saint.

As I delivered lots of alcohol as a helper, when people need alcohol for medicinal purposes, not pleasure, than priorities and rations might come into play….who wants what?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When I’m delivering packages, I say to myself, “Every package is important medicine.”

As I delivered lots of alcohol as a helper, when people need alcohol for medicinal purposes, not pleasure, than priorities and rations might come into play….who wants what?
When you deliver packages?? Uh huh...so you were a driver helper doing peak and now you're....what, a driver?

How you feeling today?

hyena

359d0yp.gif