Driver Helper question

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by cmh502, Oct 24, 2012.

1. cmh502

cmh502 New Member

Hello, Im sure this question has been asked in this forum before but I looked around and couldn't find anything. I applied for a seasonal driver helper position and had an interview on October 1st. I still haven't heard anything and I was told my application was being submitted. The interview went well and I am assuming I got the job. I had the interview in Parsippany, NJ. Does anyone have any information as to who I could contact or when the drivers start using helpers this time of year?

Thanks!

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

call 867-5309

3. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

That number is reserved for a good time. Please call and let us know what you find out.

4. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

All questions you should have asked in the interview. Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It is still a bit early for helpers. I would think that if you don't hear anything by the first week of November you should call them.

6. barnyard

Can we please, please, please get a sticky for new/prospective employees that cannot click past page 1 to find the answer to the same question that all the other new/prospective employees want to know?????

Make it a 'no snark zone.'

I would abide by that.

7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

How about all new members have to successfully complete a search before they can post?

8. barnyard

We would never get any new members.

9. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I have long advocated a 50 post minimum before you can start a thread. Almost all the other Internet forums I belong to are like this.

10. barnyard

Even a 10 post minimum. Many of the noobs post up their question and never come back again. Even the "where's my package" posters could be posting in the sticky, instead of starting their own threads.

11. BlackCat

BlackCat Member

That is asinine

12. barnyard

Says the person with 49 posts.

Bwahahahahahahaha

13. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If most other Internet forums do it it's obviously not. Keeps the rift raft out. Do u realize how many stupid first time posts and threads we get here.

14. barnyard

Would you like me to google that for you????

15. laffter

laffter Active Member

I stayed at a Day's Inn there one time. It had bed bugs. Ew.

16. barnyard

Drift.

This thread haz it.