Driver Helper Questions

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Sometimes a "big guy" with a brain,Is much better,than a track star....without.
well beer nut has a helper that runs so fast , I'm in the back grabbing the next package and she's back in the truck. Well she got hired last year and got put on the midnight shift as a pick off. She hurt her leg in the hub so I'm screwed as usual and not the fun way. I get a new helper yeah hopefully I can prononce their name and they have a brain.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Roll,smoke,Inhale.....repeat
the rock 3.jpg
lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Again, I must refer to my previous statement of them being minimally proficient. The notices work great if I don't have to go back and fix whatever issues the helper "helped" me with.
I get that if you have a sorry helper lol. Never have had a bad helper thank god lol. Always hand picked my helper for most part but then again ive always had helpers come to me( that work inside ups) cause they wanted to jump with Jump cause they know im cool as the other side of the pillow when it comes to taking care of jumpers lol. Play the mind game and mesmerize them into a good jumper. Easy as cake baby lol.

laffter

I envy you guys that live in places where helpers are paid reasonably. I've been part time preload for a few years now and this is my fourth week helping this peak. Right now I'm getting about 5-7 helper hours a day, at 8.50/hr until OT kicks in, and even then it's less than my hourly inside rate. The only way to make this helper crap worthwhile (here) is to rake in the hours. Peak is already killing me this year and it isn't even December.

Oh well, at least it's Friday.

TheNewKid

I just want a chance to prove myself. I'm not fat unless you consider 170Ibs 6ft tall guy fat. I can run pretty decently and excel better in fast pace environments. I just don't want the drivers in my area to discriminate even though they just might.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I envy you guys that live in places where helpers are paid reasonably. I've been part time preload for a few years now and this is my fourth week helping this peak. Right now I'm getting about 5-7 helper hours a day, at 8.50/hr until OT kicks in, and even then it's less than my hourly inside rate. The only way to make this helper crap worthwhile (here) is to rake in the hours. Peak is already killing me this year and it isn't even December.

Oh well, at least it's Friday.
Your driver must be beating the piss out of ya into deliriousness, TODAY IS WEDNESDAY lmfao.