Driver Helper Wage Change???

cynic

cynic.........im am truly sorry for you misunderstanding my understanding of this misunderstanding!......................................................................................Sincerely IVE

IVE,

I too am truly sorry of my misunderstanding of your understanding of my misunderstanding. It is so easy in posting to be misunderstood while you are trying to be understood yet others make a misunderstanding of what you wanted to be understood as saying.

IVE,

I too am truly sorry of my misunderstanding of your understanding of my misunderstanding. It is so easy in posting to be misunderstood while you are trying to be understood yet others make a misunderstanding of what you wanted to be understood as saying.

cynic. I am truly glad that you understand this whole misunderstanding.I really cant understand why my post would make anybody misunderstand anything that I dont understand. Understand?..........................................................................................................................................Sincerely IVE

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
cynic. I am truly glad that you understand this whole misunderstanding.I really cant understand why my post would make anybody misunderstand anything that I dont understand. Understand?..........................................................................................................................................Sincerely IVE
You're making my eyes bleed lol

Random_Facts

Amazing how the topic can change so quickly. The driver helper wage should be a lot higher than 8 dollars an hour. I know my city just approved min wage to 10 dollars an hour for all workers. Cost of living going up. Although, they have a lot of jobs hiring, and most people don't want to work as a seasonal. Which makes since, hell our hub can't even fill part time jobs. We went from 110 people down to a whopping 48. Christmas is going to be SO much fun. (sarcasm at it's finest).