Driver Helper

705red

Browncafe Steward
How "great" was her "shape". I had a girl helper once that lived on my area. After peak was over she invited me over to her house and made me lunch. It was innocent (we were both married) but it was kinda uncomfortable. She was a good helper though.
How good?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
thor​

upstate is right on the money. it takes a while usually. but show interest in the job, i went up to ups every day on the way to school. first day in feb they said "since you are here everyday anyway........." be aggressive, show interest, and work hard. it will have a pay off.​

i always bought the helpers lunch. three large pizzas to go, or if we had time to sit and eat, did that too. but there are some drivers/ups employees that will take advantage of anything and anyone.​

dill, as a driver, i am sure you had a clue, after being in a ups truck for about a year, that you were either full time or part time. you had a clue what was going on in the big brown machine, and what your part was in that machine. you also did not insult our intelligence about a lot of other BS, or post with multiple alter egos, trying to...........well what ever the little mind with way too much time to dream stuff up.​

thats the type of person i was talking about sweetie, not people like you.​

so you can chill out, everything is alright with the world.:wink2:

d​

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
thor​

upstate is right on the money. it takes a while usually. but show interest in the job, i went up to ups every day on the way to school. first day in feb they said "since you are here everyday anyway........." be aggressive, show interest, and work hard. it will have a pay off.​

i always bought the helpers lunch. three large pizzas to go, or if we had time to sit and eat, did that too. but there are some drivers/ups employees that will take advantage of anything and anyone.​

dill, as a driver, i am sure you had a clue, after being in a ups truck for about a year, that you were either full time or part time. you had a clue what was going on in the big brown machine, and what your part was in that machine. you also did not insult our intelligence about a lot of other BS, or post with multiple alter egos, trying to...........well what ever the little mind with way too much time to dream stuff up.​

thats the type of person i was talking about sweetie, not people like you.​

so you can chill out, everything is alright with the world.:wink2:

d​

Funny.. You always appeared to have more common sense that this. Guess you can't judge a book by its' anonymous posting name....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks Daniel.

I try not to insult anyones intelligence (especially yours LOL).:happy-very: And try to speak of that which I know. I like it when all is right in the world.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
all is right in the world. no one is questioning your abilities.

guess who, all i can say is glad you are posting. at least for the most part, as yourself. a step in the right direction:peaceful:

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL Daniel

We can't agree on everything, but for the most part we come close. But you always say what you agree and don't agree with. Have come to expect nothing less from you. Thank you!

atatbl

Who's the smart one fearing for the company over some seasonal driver helpers?

The sky is falling!

I can't believe you still bother arguing with him. The guy is worthless. Everyone here knows it. His family knows it. His most recent wife knows it. His kids know it. He trolls forums for a living now. Don't bother.

gostillerz

I started as a helper last peak. Just show up, and call the center manager every week to see if they are hiring. I didn't get in until May, but the center manager said that my persistence is what made him want to hire me over the other guys.