Driver Helper!!!

FosterUPS

Hello my fellow upsers i currently work in the worst building in NYC "foster ave". For the past 4 months i been trying to do driver helper and every center i go to give me the run around saying they currently dont have any uniforms to go to HR and let them order you some...EVERYTIME I GO TO HR NOONE IS NEVER IN THERE!!!!! what do i next i really need the extra money, working just the preload wont just cut it.....:angry:

evilleace

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the time of year that UPS uses driver helpers, per the contract they are only to be used during peak. If your center is using helpers they either need to put more routes in or hire more drivers. Best of luck to you.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
so where do i go to get a uniform we dont have a hr

every building has Human resources....at ours they are very hard to track down though. haha. Ask a driver where the HR office is, or if a center is going to use you as a helper have them order the uniforms for you

packageguy

Why are you working as a driver helper. evilleace is right, this is not the season. Sombody in that center
should be saying something.

UPSGUY72

every building has Human resources....at ours they are very hard to track down though. haha. Ask a driver where the HR office is, or if a center is going to use you as a helper have them order the uniforms for you

Your not entirely correct. I my area we have one HR person that covers 3 different building that are 50 miles away from each other.

UPSGUY72

Hello my fellow upsers i currently work in the worst building in NYC "foster ave". For the past 4 months i been trying to do driver helper and every center i go to give me the run around saying they currently dont have any uniforms to go to HR and let them order you some...EVERYTIME I GO TO HR NOONE IS NEVER IN THERE!!!!! what do i next i really need the extra money, working just the preload wont just cut it.....:angry:

Are there any other people in your building working as a Driver helper? It appears that somebody is play a cruel joke on you.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your not entirely correct. I my area we have one HR person that covers 3 different building that are 50 miles away from each other.

Wow, how hard is it to get ahold of an HR rep? we have one in the building and you have to try and search for her for days. haha