Driver helpers paychecks (yup a new thread)

gingerkat

Question…do you drivers bring out your helpers check each friday? Yes I know the answer is supposed to be yes. What happened on Wednesday? Did you have a check for them? If no, did you have one today?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My paycheck (direct desposit) stub got mixed in with the helpers stack of checks last week. The helper coordinators in the center office were giving the checks to the drivers to give to their helpers.

gingerkat

This hub is so damn disorganized! I don't even have a phone number for HR. I don't know why I even care, I was going to use that chump change for turds therapy. Oh well, just sent my driver a text telling him to call a supe to bring it to him or I'm not going to work.

I definitely got to catch up on my own business anyway

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
HR is a waste of time....they're always too busy to do anything...lol. Ask your driver for the number to the center....they should be able to help you.

[cachsux, post: 1232718, member: 5529"]I'd hate to have to guess who I'd have to do for my check.
[/quote]

Uh, yea, a WHO might come along on that list of WHAT I might have to do to earn my check, thanks.

Seeing as how I'll get paid for 12 hours worked, 11 hours of double time I'll get paid because of mgmt screwup #1 ,and 2 hours of 1 1/2 for mgmt screwup #2 yesterday I'll have to have the morals of a Lyndsey Lohan or Miley Cyrus to cover that tab.

A helper check could barely cover a handjob....just sayin....

Bal87Z-IcAAZGSG.jpg