Driver is lucky to be alive.

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
As the story goes. Driver was on the way to area, was messing with DIAD board, drifted off the road way and struck a parked mobile home on the side of the highway.
Telematics puts impact speed at 72 mph. Diad was found 268 yards away for the car.
Driver unbuckled seat belt and walked away with a couple of scratches on the legs. Sorry for the multiple pics and the orientation.
oops1.jpg
oops2.jpg
oops3.jpg
oops2.jpg
oops1.jpg
oops1.jpg
oops2.jpg
oops3.jpg

Packmule

Obviously, not aware that telematics was going to flag him for recording in travel the moment he turned that board on while still moving. Hate to say it, but this is why ALL of us get treated like criminals and children. There is always those few who just don't get it.

rod

Retired 22 years
That kind of looks like the condition my truck was in when I retired---and it hadn't even been in an accident.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Obviously, not aware that telematics was going to flag him for recording in travel the moment he turned that board on while still moving. Hate to say it, but this is why ALL of us get treated like criminals and children. There is always those few who just don't get it.
Simply not true. U have to scan something for it to be recording in travel.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wonder if UPS approves of these pictures, taken on company property, of a severely wrecked package car, being posted on the internet by an employee?
I'm guessing probably not?