Driver "methods" regarding SDN, HV, etc. (Off Topic Welcome)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Anything over 1k is a high value.

Yup.

Tell me the last time that you had a non-controlled HV on your package car that you could look at and know (other than electronics) that it was worth over $1K.

Clearly marked "HV" or red highlight taped?

We get messages for HVs under 5k. They track them and send a message to make sure to get a signature as an uncontrolled HV.

I'm sure their is a report somewhere that shows all tracking numbers with a designated HV under 5k. Maybe @FrigidFTSup would know.

I get at least two messages a day with the address, track number and to obtain a signature

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We get messages for HVs under 5k. They track them and send a message to make sure to get a signature as an uncontrolled HV.

I'm sure their is a report somewhere that shows all tracking numbers with a designated HV under 5k. Maybe @FrigidFTSup would know.

I get at least two messages a day with the address, track number and to obtain a signature

The methods say only $5K or higher.

If the shipper doesn't pay for the sig they don't get the sig.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I pick up High Values all the time. You would have no idea that they were HV if you were to look at them.

I'm sure it shows in the tracking information on quantum view. I get a HV print out to sign at pick ups and some are under 5k. We don't pull those off but we have to pull off anything 5k and over and give to a ORS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sure it shows in the tracking information on quantum view. I get a HV print out to sign at pick ups and some are under 5k. We don't pull those off but we have to pull off anything 5k and over and give to a ORS.

As do I.

Our flavor of the month in May was pulling all HV's $1K or over to be inspected and signed off by a sup.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The methods say only $5K or higher.

If the shipper doesn't pay for the sig they don't get the sig.

If I get a message to get a signature for a HV under 5k at a specific address then WAD. I'll write HV on the package and make it signature required in the DIAD on the package screen. This is what LP has wanted us to do due to high claims.