Driver "methods" regarding SDN, HV, etc. (Off Topic Welcome)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
So if you get to the door and scan the pkg and it doesn't prompt you to do anything but says signature required the sdn doesn't work right. Help me out what's an A8?
A8

FatherBrown

We can do sdn for commercial in my center. Have a couple customers that are hardly there and wouldn't be able to get their stuff otherwise.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Not if u get permission from owner of business...I do it all the time

Better hope they never file a claim. The owner won't fire you. Ups will if it's against the methods and they want to prove a point. Unless it's approved by the DM/center manager in witness of a union steward in agreement, I personally wouldn't risk it. Seen a few get walked out for a few weeks unpaid because customers "approved" it.

Best insurance in this job is to follow ups's methods and CYA.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
A8 is the Adult Sig Req, with the "must present govt issued identification" screen prompt.

I used to have several businesses that I left whole pads of del notes that they'd sign and leave handy for me and I would grab one, scan it and DR just about everything that way for them. Most were locked and they have me a key, one had an alarm I had the code to, and the owners were often gone but wanted their stuff left. It was and still is common practice.

Now, if UPS said it was no longer permissible, I'd have stopped right away.
I never had one claim from those few stops and they would have presented a big bulk s/a issue if I had to start bringing them back the next day.

Prior to the whole key and sdn thing, I indirected to the neighbor. But that gets old for everyone if it's bulky and daily.