Driver Nicknames

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a center manager we called Scoli ---short for scoliosis (no back bone). I used to call one of my pre-loaders Ray Charles because he loaded like he was blind.

1080Driver

We had a driver who wore an obvious hairpiece - "Nicky Wigs". A runner & gunner is called "Stanley Steamer". A Russian gunner & gunner is "The Russian Rocket". An older guy who needed a shower was "Sal the Fish". A guy the size of a linebacker was "Roger the Rhino"

Buck Fifty

C-dog , T-dock, Flying Hawaiian , cornbread, Chubby are a few off the top of my head. I always go by Mr. Wonderful. But ya'll probably know that already.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Little off topic...Had a local sort known as "Dr Death" Kind of creepy looking and drove an old hearse. Called one of my fellow mechanics as "Elwood" because of his driving record.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Monkey Man, Real Mike, Fake Mike, Commander, Boom, Sea Bass, Junior, Broke Leg Dog, Black Dynamite, Crybaby, PacMan, Big Pa, Biff, Saliwacker & The Mule.

I forgot "Roland Eddie"

Mstrb

A couple I know at my hub.. Fedex, Burt Reynolds, Barney Rebel, Charlie Brown, Sack, White-Cheddar, Cry-baby, Mandingo,

guinness413

cabana boy,McLovin,Uncle Rico,the Doctor,the bigshot,golden boy,turkey boy,blondie,dr.evil,Mendelbaum,Neuman,Knoxville,Curt Schilling,angry Eskimo,T-Dawg,Skippy,Ox,

Last edited:

ibleedbrown

tom brady bobble head, the closer, the greek, white jesus, the flying squirrel, frankenstein, rambo, v for vendetta, training days, the german, the driver(ryan gosling) ron cey aka the penguin, hogan, alfred e neuman, hammer, 2pac, maxwell etc etc we got hundreds of nicknames lol...

rod

Retired 22 years
tom brady bobble head, the closer, the greek, white jesus, the flying squirrel, frankenstein, rambo, v for vendetta, training days, the german, the driver(ryan gosling) ron cey aka the penguin, hogan, alfred e neuman, hammer, 2pac, maxwell etc etc we got hundreds of nicknames lol...

how does one end up with a nickname like white jesus?

ibleedbrown

inside joke between said white jesus and an african american having to do w racial overtones highly offensive lol they are always bustin each others chops.

upsman68

My supervisor reminds me of Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince so I call him Carlton I'm still trying to get him to do the dance for me during the PCM stretching

I know I'll forget some and be mad 10 seconds after I hit the send button anyway...
Let me gasp for breath first,

Haus Fly, Silver Bells, OMS, Shanks-O-Potamus, Stay Puff, Timo, Joe Diffie, Pareay, Rerun, Afro Man, Scooby Doo, Chadmo, Jo-El, MardMan, Don Flamingo, Smarty Jones, Doody Balls, Little Jimmy Dukubs, Corkster, GilRod, GilRiddle, Grover, Webbie, Gabe, Caillou, Rydell, Rydellia Onion, Clown Shoes, Jack, Splotchy, Smiley, Barney Rubble, Hymee Haycobs, Big D, Big Mutha, Big E, Will Ferrell, Loading Liberal, B of the E, Fluffo, Giant Harry Potter, The Pear, Angry Beaver, El Giño, Gary Coleman, Big Boobs McGee, Black Widow, Gary Busey, Steven Tyler, Sonya, Hats Off, Patel, Pattus, Robert and Scott's love child, Gigantor, Big Sween, Crazy Larry, Fly Guy...

To name a few, present and past included... But always evolving and never forgotten!!!