Driver pay frequency...is it different???

My spouse went from working a combo full time position (part time air driver, part time sorting) to full time swing driver last week. Today, he has no paycheck :( He's busy running his tail off, and said he will check with someone, and in the meantime I can't find a human resource number. Am unsure whether the job change messed something up, or if full time drivers simply do not get paid weekly, and if that's the case, how often? every other week?

thanks! (Andrea)

Thanks, I was afraid of that. Getting (the rare) mistakes corrected through payroll is something of a nightmare with UPS....simply because they are such a huge company, nothing moves quickly it seems. Looks like it's Ramen this weekend. :/

lol. No worries, I'm his wife (and family CEO, ha. He wouldn't even know he didn't get paid if I didn't tell him.), who has been holding down the fort financially these past 14 years while he scratched & clawed his way to a driver position....and STILL has to wait out the 3 year pay freeze from going part time to full time. Come on November 1. Oy. I sure hope it's worth all the trouble.

Anywho, good to know they have to get it to him within 24 hours!

(booze....maybe, hookers not so much. lol) His problem is he's too laid back. "Well, i'm sure it'll get straightened out" I can't even get him to find out what his pay will be after this blasted pay freeze.