Driver Roster

Clax777

Is any other center having there Driver Roster posted 5-10 minutes before start time? This is my 2nd year as a full time driver. I was unable to bid because of seniority so I swing drive. It's getting out of control and it affects my day because of the lack of time I have to prepare because the management at my center post there Drier Roster 5-10mintues before start time. What can I do about this problem?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is any other center having there Driver Roster posted 5-10 minutes before start time? This is my 2nd year as a full time driver. I was unable to bid because of seniority so I swing drive. It's getting out of control and it affects my day because of the lack of time I have to prepare because the management at my center post there Drier Roster 5-10mintues before start time. What can I do about this problem?

My old center would do it right before start time, trying to put the people they wanted wherever they wanted them. Other drivers would go ask the Sup's what route they were on and try to figure stuff out. I'd sit there in the office and wait for them to post the disappointing results

Just make sure you punch in on time. And the other crap is their problem.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Same thing happens here, and of course it always happens when I'm put on a route I've never run before.
Just run your airs then stop and plan your day on the clock when you get paid for it.

The first time they posted the list and I planned out my day, only to be moved to a different route 5 minutes before the start time, was the last time I showed up to work early.

Same thing happens here, and of course it always happens when I'm put on a route I've never run before.
Just run your airs then stop and plan your day on the clock when you get paid for it.

The first time they posted the list and I planned out my day, only to be moved to a different route 5 minutes before the start time, was the last time I showed up to work early.
I love when they say you are on your own route.
Duh...no :censored2:......
Don't remember any others...lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
Our center manager thinks we are all cover drivers.

When I first bid my new route back in February, they kept putting me back on my old route when the new driver would be off. After the 4th time I made sure to let them know that I was keeping track how any times I was being pulled off my route to act as a cover driver and a grievance would follow immediately after the 8th time. I also explained to them that I did not bid another route just to be a cover driver on my old route. That's what cover drivers are for. Not senior drivers. I have not run it since.
I did however let our dispatcher know that I would train cover drivers to run it but to be warned that I would not be doing any work that day and just be pointing from the jump seat on where to go. He said, no problem.

When I first bid my new route back in February, they kept putting me back on my old route when the new driver would be off. After the 4th time I made sure to let them know that I was keeping track how any times I was being pulled off my route to act as a cover driver and a grievance would follow immediately after the 8th time. I also explained to them that I did not bid another route just to be a cover driver on my old route. That's what cover drivers are for. Not senior drivers. I have not run it since.
I did however let our dispatcher know that I would train cover drivers to run it but to be warned that I would not be doing any work that day and just be pointing from the jump seat on where to go. He said, no problem.
They can't pull that crap here. It turns into penalty pay.