Driver shot and robbed.

9.5er

I have family and friends that live in around the Houston area. Depending where you live there are some real rough places. From what I hear it's all about what part of the belt you live. Locals will understand that term. Also from what I've been told they have a really high crime rate within the Canadian neighborhoods. Also another local term. Anyway sure am glad to be out in the hills.

That is not such a local term. I live a long way from Texas and know exactly what you mean.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Here too. And for all the safety crap, hydrate, buy new shoes, etc, they never want to address that people shouldnt be out til o dark thirty alone, especially in bad neighborhoods.

Pooter

Dear Robbers,

I will hand you the keys without struggle. No guns needed. I will sit on the sidewalk with a smile while you drive into the sunset with the rest of my deliveries. Again, no guns needed.

Love, Pooter

reginald95

I have family and friends that live in around the Houston area. Depending where you live there are some real rough places. From what I hear it's all about what part of the belt you live. Locals will understand that term. Also from what I've been told they have a really high crime rate within the Canadian neighborhoods. Also another local term. Anyway sure am glad to be out in the hills.

So what Black? Hispanic? Let's cut the pc bull:censored2: for once.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
OK, I'll bite. Whats a "Canadian neighborhood"?, I have never heard that term in my neck of the woods.

Thegameisrigged

Smh. And ups will leave their employees out there late. That really shows how they still only care about numbers in paper instead of the safety of their drivers. How often do murders happen in the daytime hours in comparison to the nighttime hours? More opportune at night. Honestly, there shouldn't ever be a day when we are left out there late like that. Of all delivery jobs where employees start around the same time as we do, whether it be FedEx, DHL, Office Depot, drowns dairy etc, we are the only guys out there late night delivering. That's ridiculous and pathetic for a company such as ups to allow that. They portray themselves as such a prestigious and advanced company to the public, but show something totally different on the inside.