Driver store near Worldport

Cupid

I have heard that there is a store just for UPS drivers that sells driver uniforms and other accessories near the Louisville Worldport hub in Kentucky.

Does anyone know what the address for it is?

I am a driver and would like to visit it sometime.

​Thank you very much.

UPSGUY72

I have heard that there is a store just for UPS drivers that sells driver uniforms and other accessories near the Louisville Worldport hub in Kentucky.

Does anyone know what the address for it is?

I am a driver and would like to visit it sometime.

​Thank you very much.

UPS give there driver there uniforms for free including ( hats, coats, shorts, pants, shirts, etc) The only thing you need to buy is black shoes or boots and socks.

There is a reason you can't go to a store and buy a UPS uniform. The uniform gets driver access to a lot of secure areas very easily.

If you want to buy something you can go to UPSers.com and find a link to site that you can buy other stuff with the UPS logo on...

Cupid

Did you even read my post?

I'm well aware that UPS gives drivers uniforms and that not just anyone can own them.

I'm also aware that there is in face a store near Worldport that was designed just for UPS drivers and it sells uniforms to drivers and only to UPS employees.

Seriously.. read what I wrote. Your response doesn't even attempt to answer what I was asking.

EDIT:

I remember you, UPSGUY. I had a wreck back in March of 2010. You were rude then and you are rude now. You act arrogant.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/first-wreck-what-will-happen-313745/index3.html#post700562

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/first-wreck-what-will-happen-313745/index3.html#post701409

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/first-wreck-what-will-happen-313745/index4.html#post701436

In that last link you can see your self putting me down just because I am a part timer "At least I'm a Full Timers Ass" You're bragging about being Full Time.

Why are you like this? Are you like this in real life or does the anonymity of the internet make you act like this?

Could you please be polite or just leave me alone?

Last edited:
Did you even read my post?

I'm well aware that UPS gives drivers uniforms and that not just anyone can own them.

I'm also aware that there is in face a store near Worldport that was designed just for UPS drivers and it sells uniforms to drivers and only to UPS employees.

In your first post you ask but in your second post you say you are "aware that there is in fact". So you've discovered some info you can share?

Seriously.. read what I wrote. Your response doesn't even attempt to answer what I was asking.

EDIT:

I remember you, UPSGUY. I had a wreck back in March of 2010. You were rude then and you are rude now. You act arrogant.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/first-wreck-what-will-happen-313745/index3.html#post700562

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/first-wreck-what-will-happen-313745/index3.html#post701409

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/first-wreck-what-will-happen-313745/index4.html#post701436

In that last link you can see your self putting me down just because I am a part timer "At least I'm a Full Timers Ass" You're bragging about being Full Time.

Why are you like this? Are you like this in real life or does the anonymity of the internet make you act like this?

Could you please be polite or just leave me alone?

Being someone with only 10 posts people will automatically assume you're new and possibly uninformed hence UPSGUY's reply. He does not come across as rude.

Something rude in reply would be to point out that since you're so touchy maybe you could swing by that UPS store and pick up a looser pair of uniform pants to wear while you're on your period.

Nimnim

The Nim
What driver would go to a store to purchase uniforms when all he/she had to do was ask the OMS to order them for free?

Given some of the complaints I've heard about the uniforms, I'd say drivers would like to go to a store to see the items and ensure the size is right and the quality is at least up to par. Hell they might even be able to try them on before buying them and grab something else if they don't fit.

BCFan

Heard the Local Wal-Matt in Louisville had a whole section in the store for UPS browns..just heard that, not saying its true......BC

UPSGUY72

You have not order uniforms at our hub , it takes at least 6 moths and that is if you are lucky

That because they are not sending the order in. Most likely because the center manager doesn't want to spend the money as the center get billed for them.

In my building the morning clerk does the ordering you file out a order form and she send in the order that day. Next week you get you order.

S

serenity now

That because they are not sending the order in. Most likely because the center manager doesn't want to spend the money as the center get billed for them.

In my building the morning clerk does the ordering you file out a order form and she send in the order that day. Next week you get you order.

in my building you don't even have to fill out a form * just tell the pretty oms lady what items you need and BAM! 3 days later they arrive

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I don't know about ya'll, but when I get a new shirt I have to wash it 10-15 times with my other browns to make it feel soft enough to start wearing. I tried wearing a new set straight after the first wash and the fabric was so stiff it would create a skin rash/burn from the inflexibility of it.

dqs95124

when we could not order uniforms for 3yrs. all of us had holes in the shirt where the keys used to go. rips in the front.
from wear and tear. the shorts.. in the crotch. seams were coming undone. Finally found a stash of 10yr old ones that were to big.had to roll them over my belt 3 times, so they would not fall off. so you know what cupid. if you have to pay to be comfy, by all means do it. Even now the new guys are not allowed to order uniforms until they pass 30days. I gave some of my stash away to this poor guy that was washing the 1shirt and shorts he got,twice a week. and an old jacket, cause he did not get one. he made it..but there is a 30day backlog.. that was 1st thing i told him. after the
donuts.. order some uniforms

I don't know about ya'll, but when I get a new shirt I have to wash it 10-15 times with my other browns to make it feel soft enough to start wearing. I tried wearing a new set straight after the first wash and the fabric was so stiff it would create a skin rash/burn from the inflexibility of it.
Wash and dry them twice........don't forget to use the extra rinse!!!Use a laundry detergent for extra sensitive skin!