Driver store near Worldport

I think this rumor I has something to do with Men's Warehouse they own Twin Hill and at one point you were suppose to be able to go into one of there stores to get your uniforms.

The_Brown_Hornet

From what I am told there is a shore that sells all the nifty hoodies, sweatshirts, brown T-shirts and other clothing items only allowed in Feeders. I know Feeder drivers work under different circumstances, but I have see everything with them. Cowboy boots, hoodies, Carhart jackets you name it. Talk about double standards, there is a prime example.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
From what I am told there is a shore that sells all the nifty hoodies, sweatshirts, brown T-shirts and other clothing items only allowed in Feeders. I know Feeder drivers work under different circumstances, but I have see everything with them. Cowboy boots, hoodies, Carhart jackets you name it. Talk about double standards, there is a prime example.

​Thats because we are special.

raceanoncr

The last time I was in Louky there was a store inside Worldport that sold only the novelty items you can't wear on the street. No, I never went in the store to look or purchase but seen notices on boards plastered on walls that said such.

Been retired going on 3 yrs and ain't been on sleeper for about 2-3 yrs before that so things coulda changed.

You forgot the silk undies.