Driver Termination

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
We had a package that was vibrating and had to be taken off the belt. A whole team of supes gathered around it to open it.

It turned out to be s huge dil""o that had somehow had turned on. I would have love to be the guy that delivered that package.

Ba Da Bump

bluehdmc

I don't understand why people who've been here a few years think they can get away with stealing. After you've been here a year you've either seen or heard of someone in your area who got caught stealing and was fired. Of course most of the people in jail thought they wouldn't get caught either.
To me it's just not worth it.

City Driver

I don't understand why people who've been here a few years think they can get away with stealing. After you've been here a year you've either seen or heard of someone in your area who got caught stealing and was fired. Of course most of the people in jail thought they wouldn't get caught either.
To me it's just not worth it.
they are all innocent anyways

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
LTD, the firing of this driver is a good thing for everybody. UPS got rid of a thief, and everybody else in the Center went up one bump in seniority. I also have been amazed over the years about the stupid things people do to lose their jobs.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
LTD, the firing of this driver is a good thing for everybody. UPS got rid of a thief, and everybody else in the Center went up one bump in seniority. I also have been amazed over the years about the stupid things people do to lose their jobs.

I completely agree, on so many levels - Being a thief, being stupid, etc.

shrimpfire

shrimpfire
With the diad and all the tech devices ups has at its disposal, why would anyone try to steel in any kind of fashion: there r too many ways they can catch u. Do your job, please your customers and be safe. Have a good day.

ups1990

Stupid, doesn't get you fired. It may get you "promoted" (if you want to call it that), but not fired.
It can also get a driver out of a jam. Playing stupid after making a big mistake, can get you off the hook. Easier than trying to explain or argue your way out of it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It can also get a driver out of a jam. Playing stupid after making a big mistake, can get you off the hook. Easier than trying to explain or argue your way out of it.
Agreed, we have a few of these type's here in our building. Unfortunately for me, I tend to be brutally honest in every area of my life.

LOL, had to add this. After I posted the above paragraph, my Wife was talking about losing weight. I told her it would be easy if she stopped stuffing globs of food into her mouth.

She walks over to me and gives me that look. She says, you know, you're just like my Grandmother was. I say, no, I'm just like me, I tell it like it is, which may not be exactly what you want to hear. She says yeah, you're brutally honest, that's why people have a hard time liking you, LOL. See, I wasn't lying.:sad-little:

Re-Raise

She says yeah, you're brutally honest, that's why people have a hard time liking you, LOL. .:sad-little:

Sounds like she isn't big on sugar coating things either. I have been married 22 years and one of the things I like most about my wife and she likes about me is that we tell each other what we think. No guess work involved.

A good sense of humor goes a long way also.

jennie

Kissing ass only gives you bad breath

Never heard that one! Can I have permission to use that one? I just don't understand how these morons think they can get away this stuff. They acutally believe they can pull it off, kills me.

sano

Agreed, we have a few of these type's here in our building. Unfortunately for me, I tend to be brutally honest in every area of my life.

LOL, had to add this. After I posted the above paragraph, my Wife was talking about losing weight. I told her it would be easy if she stopped stuffing globs of food into her mouth.

She walks over to me and gives me that look. She says, you know, you're just like my Grandmother was. I say, no, I'm just like me, I tell it like it is, which may not be exactly what you want to hear. She says yeah, you're brutally honest, that's why people have a hard time liking you, LOL. See, I wasn't lying.:sad-little:
um... lets see, quite smoking book for Mothers day and now weight loss advice. I would say the chances of STUG sleeping in the master bedroom of the new house are slim to nil.:happy-very:

jennie

Brad Paisley - That's Love

Stug this song is for you, some things are better left unsaid, even if you never lie.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
um... lets see, quite smoking book for Mothers day and now weight loss advice. I would say the chances of STUG sleeping in the master bedroom of the new house are slim to nil.:happy-very:
LOL, good call, sano.

Sounds like she isn't big on sugar coating things either. I have been married 22 years and one of the things I like most about my wife and she likes about me is that we tell each other what we think. No guess work involved.

A good sense of humor goes a long way also.
Amen to that.

YouTube - Brad Paisley - That's Love

Stug this song is for you, some things are better left unsaid, even if you never lie.:wink2:
Thanks, Jennie (Britney).