Driver

Boysie8706

Driver hired off the street to fill an outside spot. This is really unfair and the outside spot should be offered to an inside part time supervisor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Driver hired off the street to fill an outside spot. This is really unfair and the outside spot should be offered to an inside part time supervisor.

I agree---with the PT supervisor you have a known entity while with the outside hire who knows what the hell you might end up with. Outside hires rarely if ever make it and those that do aren't nearly as good as the drivers who worked their way up through the system. You would think UPS would know by now that it is imperative that you know to load packages before being able to deliver them. I think they should have eliminated the outside hire altogether in the new contract.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree---with the PT supervisor you have a known entity while with the outside hire who knowsui what the hell you might end up with. Outside hires rarely if ever make it and those that do aren't nearly as good as the drivers who worked their way up through the system. You would think UPS would know by now that it is imperative that you know to load packages before being able to deliver them. I think they should have eliminated the outside hire altogether in the new contract.
(Googling sarcasm) found it!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Y? Because you believed another sup when they told you it was the fastest way to become a driver.

tranham

Funny thing at my hub is that a off the street hired driver became a union stewart and filed more than anyone I ever met

UPSGUY72

We'll two things had to have happen your either to good of a PT SUP to get rid of or you haven't been kissing the right person :censored2: or maybe it's both.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I agree---with the PT supervisor you have a known entity while with the outside hire who knows what the hell you might end up with. Outside hires rarely if ever make it and those that do aren't nearly as good as the drivers who worked their way up through the system. You would think UPS would know by now that it is imperative that you know to load packages before being able to deliver them. I think they should have eliminated the outside hire altogether in the new contract.
At least none of the outsiders come in early to sort their truck. Lol?

Who are you and what have you done with Dave?

On the other hand More likes the Anti-Dave so all is well I guess.