Drivers bad company image for the Public

Loyal Teamster

I wonder if UPS sends inspectors to check on drivers while on the road. I've seen a driver Smoking while driving, i've also seen several speaking on the phone while driving. This pisses me off.
Is there any positions that check on Drivers?

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder if UPS sends inspectors to check on drivers while on the road. I've seen a driver Smoking while driving, i've also seen several speaking on the phone while driving. This pisses me off.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Talking about a job that a 5th grade drop out can easily score by just working at UPS for 10 yrs slamming boxes like a maniac and putting heavy boxes on top shelf to fall right onto people's heads - you'll always spot these nuts cruising around in brown trucks.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Better to be pissed off than, pissed on.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Talking about a job that a 5th grade drop out can easily score by just working at UPS for 10 yrs slamming boxes like a maniac and putting heavy boxes on top shelf to fall right onto people's heads - you'll always spot these nuts cruising around in brown trucks.

Judging by your limited command of our nation's first language, you're well on your way. See you in the nuthouse, brother.

Cementups

Box Monkey

How about starting off with "you're talking about.....". And yes, the rest of your sentence (which should be broken up into a few) is a broken mess.

"Limited command"? Is that the only vocabulary you could come up with in that context? There is no grammar errors in my last post.

There ARE no GRAMMATICAL errors in my last post.

Stop speaking American and learn English you Cro-magnon thug. Even your name is a nonsensical nightmare of word choices.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How about starting off with "you're talking about.....". And yes, the rest of your sentence (which should be broken up into a few) is a broken mess.

There ARE no GRAMMATICAL errors in my last post.

Stop speaking American and learn English you Cro-magnon thug. Even your name is a nonsensical nightmare of word choices.
Lol man. The troll claims to be a college student, yet he doesn't know what a "comma" is, let alone how to use one.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't need to argue with anyone whose name is "Harry Manback". Their name is already the self-destruction in this argument.
Hmmm...a single 19 year old male ( and I use this term loosely) home in his mother's basement @1130 on sat night posting on bc. Probably got the Golden girls on the tv, bottle of jergens on the nightstand. Need I say more? Goodnight everybody!