Drivers bad company image for the Public

Cementups

Box Monkey
Hmmm...a single 19 year old male ( and I use this term loosely) home in his mother's basement @1130 on sat night posting on bc. Probably got the Golden girls on the tv, bottle of jergens on the nightstand. Need I say more? Goodnight everybody!

I'm 38. And stop looking in my window.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Surely you meant "grammatical errors."

I don't need to argue with anyone whose name is "Harry Manback". Their name is already the self-destruction in this argument.

One might say: "You ain't even know nothing 'bout me."

Allow me to drop some knowledge on you, bruh. You're an unloader. Sometimes trailers, sometimes package cars but, always unloader.

That speaks volumes about who you are to those of us that are, "in the know."

Lil' fella, "you ain't even" crawled a 1/4 inch in my boots. To borrow a quote from a wise man, Tupac Shakur, "You can't see me."

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hmmm...a single 19 year old male ( and I use this term loosely) home in his mother's basement @1130 on sat night posting on bc. Probably got the Golden girls on the tv, bottle of jergens on the nightstand. Need I say more? Goodnight everybody!

More than 90% of the 19 yr olds in this country live with their parents. Jumping from intelligence to social life, how typical are you? Don't worry about me, I get mine!

quamba 638

More than 90% of the19 yr olds in this country live with their parents. Jumping from intelligence to social life, how typical are you? Don't worry about me, I get mine!

As long as you don't turn 40 and post: "over 50% of 40 year olds live with their parents."

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Allow me to drop some knowledge on you, bruh. You're an unloader. Sometimes trailers, sometimes package cars but, always unloader.

Lil' fella, "you ain't even" crawled a 1/4 inch in my boots. To borrow a quote from a wise man, Tupac Shakur, "You can't see me."

So you're saying that drivers are better than package handlers? Atleast I'm going to school and have many options, plus a bright future ahead of me. What you got? Delivering packages to my house for the rest of your life unhappily.

quamba 638

So you're saying that drivers are better than package handlers? Atleast I'm going to school and have many options, plus a bright future ahead of me. What you got? Delivering packages to my house for the rest of your life unhappily.

List some options, along with annual salary.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And when Harry breaks for lunch, you can salt his fries. He likes extra ketchup too.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
More than 90% of the 19 yr olds in this country live with their parents. Jumping from intelligence to social life, how typical are you? Don't worry about me, I get mine!

I know which one you hit...
4.jpg
4.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
I wonder if UPS sends inspectors to check on drivers while on the road. I've seen a driver Smoking while driving, i've also seen several speaking on the phone while driving. This pisses me off.
Is there any positions that check on Drivers
Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster
LOL