Drivers- Best Shoes

UPS WORKHORSE

My current shoes are on their last leg, and I'm yet to find a pair of shoes for driving that are comfortable and sturdy. It's trial and error. Have any of you found a good pair that you'd recommend? If so, can you give me a ruff price range and let me know how long they usually last you?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've had foot issues almost my entire life. I rolled my ankles several times at work. I never skimp on my footwear. Redwings are worth the money. My last 3 or so years I wore SAS shoes. They run 100-200$, but are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They measure both your feet individually, and make a pair to fit you. My daughter is a nurse, and they are popular with people who are on their feet a lot.

Rainman

Its all good.
Sketchers. Also I like the Dunham shoes by New Balance. A rep I delivered to gave me a pair once. Very comfortable.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Sketchers. Also I like the Dunham shoes by New Balance. A rep I delivered to gave me a pair once. Very comfortable.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
Ill never buy another pair of skechers for work ever again. Not that their uncomfortable but they wear out so dam easy n fast its ridiculous.