Drivers- Best Shoes

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UPS WORKHORSE, Aug 16, 2014.

My current shoes are on their last leg, and I'm yet to find a pair of shoes for driving that are comfortable and sturdy. It's trial and error. Have any of you found a good pair that you'd recommend? If so, can you give me a ruff price range and let me know how long they usually last you?
  2. ReLooped

ReLooped I'm utility...AGAIN!?

ive been going to red wings for the past 5 years. pricey but worth it IMO
  3. mjjlohn

mjjlohn Active Member

Nike monarch

Sent using BrownCafe App
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Summer----New Balance 608

Resident know-it-all.

Thanks everyone.
  6. ibleedbrown

ibleedbrown Active Member

nike monarchs are good so are new balance 608
  7. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Dunham by New Balance
  8. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Seriously, is the search broke???
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List
  9. Timberland. They aren't that great but they have a lifetime guarantee. So if they fall apart you send them back and you get new ones.
  10. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Lifetime warranty on shoes? You kidding? Shoes break down before they totally fall apart. I replace my boots about every 6-7 months.
  11. If the toes come apart which they always do because they aren't stitched you get free ones. You just have to pay to ship them back.
  12. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

I think you can bring them into a Timberland store if you buy them at a Timberland store to get them replaced.
  13. Probably can.
  14. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

I've had foot issues almost my entire life. I rolled my ankles several times at work. I never skimp on my footwear. Redwings are worth the money. My last 3 or so years I wore SAS shoes. They run 100-200$, but are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They measure both your feet individually, and make a pair to fit you. My daughter is a nurse, and they are popular with people who are on their feet a lot.
  15. BrownTexas

BrownTexas Well-Known Member

I just by the cheapest, lightest pair at academy every 3-4 months. I don't want to walk around lifting 2 lbs boots up that first step 100+ times a day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. I kill shoes,price does not matter.
  17. Rainman

Rainman Its all good.

Sketchers. Also I like the Dunham shoes by New Balance. A rep I delivered to gave me a pair once. Very comfortable.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
  18. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Ill never buy another pair of skechers for work ever again. Not that their uncomfortable but they wear out so dam easy n fast its ridiculous.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. BrownTexas

BrownTexas Well-Known Member

Oh rich :censored2:. Lol.
  20. I wear,HEMP shoes!
    When I am done,I smoke em!