Drivers doing cut-adds

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm satellited, and the driver who pulls the TP60 to me will often swap airs in the morning because those dispatched to us makes no sense.
Then in the afternoon we will help each other out with stops and/or pick ups to even out our paid days.
Has not been an issue with management unless it violates our 9.5 hours.

When I started driving in 87 things were just different everyone worked together better at my center I also know things are much different now. ( ORION ) changed a lot of things but working together as a driver group shouldn't have changed. Screwing the driver next to you should never happen unless he agrees to it

El Correcto

god is dead
If they are doing this before their start time it's grievable under art 17 I believe. Also I'd try to hit article 6 in the description for your union rep to see. Sounds like a side agreement to me.bmake sure these clowns are paid for their time at the very least. Make sure your on 9.5 list to will make it harder for them to ad cut to you

Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You guys do realize to move anything in DMS you need special access? It has to be approved by the division manager. I highly doubt a division manager would approve a driver access to DMS.

Rack em

Made the Podium
You guys do realize to move anything in DMS you need special access? It has to be approved by the division manager. I highly doubt a division manager would approve a driver access to DMS.
I see management doing add cuts all the time. I dont think there is any way they ask the DM every time they do.

When I was on preload the center manager used to come in and within 5 minutes of him being there, entire routes were being cut

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I see management doing add cuts all the time. I dont think there is any way they ask the DM every time they do.

When I was on preload the center manager used to come in and within 5 minutes of him being there, entire routes were being cut
No what I'm saying is to get access to DMS your active directory login has to be granted special access. There has to be a business justification behind it, and I find it very unlikely putting "Driver needs to be able to do add/cuts" would fly anywhere. I had a management employee rejected last week to the call tag access because they said it wasn't one of his primary job functions.

By The Book

No what I'm saying is to get access to DMS your active directory login has to be granted special access. There has to be a business justification behind it, and I find it very unlikely putting "Driver needs to be able to do add/cuts" would fly anywhere. I had a management employee rejected last week to the call tag access because they said it wasn't one of his primary job functions.
Good get.... Maybe he/she was trying to print one out so they could ship something back.

oldngray

nowhere special

What if the PDS was logged in and a driver walked into the office when nobody was watching and moved some stops around? Not authorized but I'm pretty sure has happened.

Rack em

Made the Podium
The morning clerk on preload is the one who prints call tags? Does that mean he would have access to do add cuts?