Drivers drive sales

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My truck averages 450-550 pkgs everyday, they gave me a new pick up last week and more deliveries for them (used to be 1-3 packages once in a while), today they got 90+, meaning that because of the holiday my count was 767, the truck is overloaded, the preloader sucks big time, and I have to go back to most of the stops because I can't find all the pkgs, so why would I look for SL when I can only fit so many pkgs in my 12 cube????? Somebody else delivered those today, and they were mad because they dont like getting air and ground at the same time ( used to fedex), thanks to the salesman promising thing that can't be done
That's only a little more than a hundred pieces shy of what I can usually pack into a short trailer. Ridiculous.

tapatio75

That's only a little more than a hundred pieces shy of what I can usually pack into a short trailer. Ridiculous.
Exactly, and I can't ask for help because nobody is available, but now they are crying because I punch out after 8, even when they drop off 40-50 packages after 5 like they did today ( I had to leave them behind in the morning)

I've been thinking about the 9.5 list just to piss them off since they don't want to add another route with the other driver's overload that is in my same boat

OldMan

The clown from NY has a great attitude. The reason you don't make bonus is your too busy selecting new carpet for your house while your on UPS time.