Drivers forced to work Christmas day

As you know all moderation activities are automatically logged by the software. There is nothing about this thread in the mod log so it looks to me like the op started it in this forum.

View attachment 10726
If Cachsux is the commissioner over should be the president. No disrespect my pretty lady who created this. Over for president. I think I have my latest idea for a new thread in February. 12th that is.

over9five

Staff member
If Cachsux is the commissioner over should be the president. No disrespect my pretty lady who created this. Over for president. I think I have my latest idea for a new thread in February. 12th that is.
Thanks, but...
If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

over9five

Staff member
5n0q6.jpg

Spicybrother

I worked Christmas Day, and volunteered in 2003. Double time! I will work any day of the year for double time plus holiday pay. Get this, my birthday is Christmas day. It was however a feeder run and I was eating Christmas dinner by 4:30 PM. Easiest money I have ever made! If Buster Brown's got double pay, triple pay for Christmas, I'll eat my cake in the truck. Big wheels rolling baby! Jam the Christmas tunes on the XM radio. Get freaky with mama when I get home!

bumped

The idiots who under-staffed our hub this peak season are considering forcing delivery drivers to work on Christmas day. Two questions...

1 When (at the latest) would they have to tell us that we are forced.
2 Would you work it if they forced you?.... or just not show up.

So, did you work Christmas Day?

MassWineGuy

I'm not a full member of the union, I'm just being extorted into paying the initiation fee and dues. I would have thought the contract prevents drivers from working on Christmas. Does it?

I worked Christmas Day, and volunteered in 2003. Double time! I will work any day of the year for double time plus holiday pay. Get this, my birthday is Christmas day. It was however a feeder run and I was eating Christmas dinner by 4:30 PM. Easiest money I have ever made! If Buster Brown's got double pay, triple pay for Christmas, I'll eat my cake in the truck. Big wheels rolling baby! Jam the Christmas tunes on the XM radio. Get freaky with mama when I get home!

Have her meet you at lunch and get freaky in the truck.

Stonefish

I'm not a full member of the union, I'm just being extorted into paying the initiation fee and dues. I would have thought the contract prevents drivers from working on Christmas. Does it?
You forgot to tell everyone how you ripped off the union the last 3 years but not paying dues initiation fees. It was ok when you stole from the union. You keep coming back. You aren't to bright if it's so bad