Drivers - How well do you know your preloader?

Upsmule

Anyone thats ******ty towards their loader deserves what they get. A basic life principle in general. :/

They're over worked like the rest of us. The deck is stacked, so it's no wonder....they are the throwers,
the drivers are the loaders come start time, or sooner for some.

mixyo

Dispatcher
Anyone thats ******ty towards their loader deserves what they get. A basic life principle in general. :/

They're over worked like the rest of us. The deck is stacked, so it's no wonder....they are the throwers,
the drivers are the loaders come start time, or sooner for some.
I have tremendous respect for my drivers. I feel really awful on heavy days when the trucks are messy because there are so many packages to jam in there. It's my job to make THEIR job easier, and when you see their frustration, it makes me feel like a failure.

Scratchy

I'd like you all to meet Robbie. Robbie is MY preloader. He's just absolutely delicious! He knows how to handle all the BIG packages like a real professional! We have been able to develop a very... "intimate" relationship over the years. It's led to an absolutely declicious new path in life, that I will never regret following.

Robbie likes long walks on the beach, in a tight speedo. He's a Sagitarius, and he won't take NO for an answer! He's 6' tall, has beautiful dark brown hair under that knit cap, and boy, can you say COWBOY?!

His other interests are baby oil, candle lit dinner, and whipped cream! What a man!

View attachment 9529
View attachment 9529

Filing, I wanted to know if you had any updates on your personally groomed pre-loader Robbie. Is he still at your service? Is he driving? Catch us up!