Drivers not finishing?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I delivered yesterdays work today it's messed up!
Your not alone. You had to visually look at all packages cause some were not in Edds I put all packages up front in the cab for delivery. First I grouped the streets in the back and went down each street one at a time..

Future

Victory Ride
do they call you back in? how is it all to be sheeted?
I've only had that happen because of ice.. obviously then sheeted as weather emergency conditions.

100 missed?!

-Bruins goalie, early 1980's?..
Sheeted as missed not sure what time they kept them out till.....Gerry Cheevers Bruins goalie

Rainman

Its all good.
Cleaned up for the first time this week. Only because they pulled 50 some stops off. Only because they wouldn't fit. My P5 won't hold much over 300 pieces.

S

selfcancelsignal

I think we've been getting everything attempted each day. Still crazy though!

BigSlim

I'm a driver helper.

Yesterday we worked until 830 and he went back with about 40 stops left.

Worked until 9 tonight and he went back with 100 stops remaining. And two other drivers called us for help lol

noahgw92

I am focused on quality over quantity like we are supposed to do. I love being Santa and the parients love it when I hide the packages if you can see what it is. Today I saw a razor scooter and let the parients know first , it's a good thing I did the little girl looked out the window when I rang the door bell, after getting the scooter in the garage she proceeded to explain how thankful she was that I did that asking me if I was instructed to do that, she asked for my name and I felt like she was going to call up ups and let them know she was so thankful.
Last year I had a kid run out to the truck and I talked to the mom for a second and proceeded to say, woops wrong house sorry, I'll see you next time, so the kid could hear, while they secretly grabbed the kid put him inside and opened the garage door.
When I was a kid I was skeptical about Santa but when someone told me that Santa travels with the timezones to make all the houses on time and if you stay up at 12 you can see him appear for a split second then he disappears. He travels using Magic. While I no longer believe in Santa I do believe that there is some sorta external force out there weather it be Magic, the gods, or the law of attraction. It's happened to me too many time to not believe in it.

35years

Gravy route
Not sheeting as EC. Dishonesty. If the center team wants to change it, it is on them. I doubt I will receive a warning letter for sheeting honestly.

noahgw92

I am focused on quality over quantity like we are supposed to do. I love being Santa and the parients love it when I hide the packages if you can see what it is. Today I saw a razor scooter and let the parients know first , it's a good thing I did the little girl looked out the window when I rang the door bell, after getting the scooter in the garage she proceeded to explain how thankful she was that I did that asking me if I was instructed to do that, she asked for my name and I felt like she was going to call up ups and let them know she was so thankful.
Last year I had a kid run out to the truck and I talked to the mom for a second and proceeded to say, woops wrong house sorry, I'll see you next time, so the kid could hear, while they secretly grabbed the kid put him inside and opened the garage door.
When I was a kid I was skeptical about Santa but when someone told me that Santa travels with the timezones to make all the houses on time and if you stay up at 12 you can see him appear for a split second then he disappears. He travels using Magic. While I no longer believe in Santa I do believe that there is some sorta external force out there weather it be Magic, the gods, or the law of attraction. It's happened to me too many time to not believe in it.
... therefore I do not care or even look at how many stops I go out with nor how many I have left and especially don't care about finishing as long as I work safe by following the methods. I refuse to let those numbers stress me out any more. If you push yourself too hard you are literally slowly killing yourself....

This job is not easy and is verrry physical. If your not carefull you will injure yourself. (I currently have bilateral nerve pinching in my lower back because of pushing myself too hard, or maybe it has something to do with being 6'6" and not lifting right.)
But because the supervisors would call me on route asking about my performance and thinga like why I had 10 minutes from stop 3 to stop 4 (a gated community that nobody would answer their phone to let me in) pretty much braking me all the way down over a couple of days (kinda like how Amazon does to their employees) and me knowing that if I do go out their and slowly kill myself by busting my ass I will only be rewarded with more stops, are a couple reasons why I have decided to take the route I'm taking.

Indecisi0n

Kids see their gifts and ask why are you delivering it and not Santa ? I said because he's a fat lazy bastard.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Not sheeting as EC. Dishonesty. If the center team wants to change it, it is on them. I doubt I will receive a warning letter for sheeting honestly.

Not your call, hero !! Work as directed
It doesn't matter how it got sheeted, the shipper can deal with the shipping charge issue.