Drivers taking showers at facilities when they finish work.

P

pickup

Ya gotta love Kramer! The great thing about Seinfeld was everyone could relate to the cast. I know in my package center we had Kramer & Costnazo type's. None of the women were close to being Elaine though. I usually thought of myself as Jerry!

jerry seinfeld(the real person, not the character) defined Kramer as "the neighbor with no discernible means of an income". When I lived in nyc many years ago in one room rental, i had an across the hall neighbor who would always conveniently come out of his room when i came in or when i was in the kitchen. He only worked two days a week driving a cab and he would pepper me with a million questions. A lot of times he would ask me who would win the big football game this weekend. And I could hear in his voice he barely knew what he was talking about and I knew he was going to take my opinion and make it his own when he drove a cab later in the week and share it with his passengers as he talked them up. So if the philadelphia eagles were playing the new york giants. I would tell him most definitely that the beagles were going to win the game. When he would come back from his shift , he would give me a dirty look and i would laugh just thinking how stupid he must have looked and felt when he told the passenger he was trying to smooze that the philadelphia beagles would beat the giants. Then next week, i would do it to him again. As for my fellow workers, we have a couple of kramers in the sense that when they enter the room, its nothing but excitement . But I can also say we have our very own conniving neuman where I am at.

P

pickup

As for subway, perhaps he works in one of the few ups facilities that does indeed have showers and if anyone answers affirmatively to his query, he might come to the conclusion (based on other factors) that you are in his facility. Could be someone who is trying to pin down locations and identities. Wild theory but something to consider.

P

pickup

Hey subway, I'm gonna take a long hot shower now, and just for you, I'll wear my ups socks while I do it.

gded

According to our local contract, ups drivers are not allowed to wear their browns to and from work, unless a locker is not provided. I change at work.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My supplement says we have to change at home ( since ups would not pay us to change at the buildings , from a very old contract ).
So sub I can sent you some old 8mm views ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

According to our local contract, ups drivers are not allowed to wear their browns to and from work, unless a locker is not provided. I change at work.

This is correct but enforcement has become lax. They do ask that we limit our stops both coming to and going home from work while in uniform.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I lived in a nudist colony so I left my uniforms at work:peaceful:
7_2_126.gif

W

westsideworma

Do UPS facilities have drivers that take showers when drivers are finish for the day or do drivers wear their uniforms when they go to and from work.

Diadlover is that you? You've been someone else to get us going before (mr casey) haha. If its not you, where the hell ya been man? I miss the drawings