Drivers taking showers at facilities when they finish work.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
15_10_1.gif

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
though, i told myself i would not post a picture of myself, I can't help but show myself looking for rod.

122508202.jpg

This picture is freaking hilarious, Cementups.

and subways.......when i saw this I thought of you.

gasians.jpg

Can you say, Gasian? LOL

Whats the big deal about limiting drivers to where they go after work while still in uniform? I don't understand it
Visiting bars and liquor stores in uniform doesn't look good.

I deliver to Bars and liquors stores all the time, and have been known to belly up to the bar for lunch.
Great food at our local Ale House. I do understand the theory though.
When I was part time, I wore my uniform to a child support hearing at court.
I got into a traffic accident afterwards and waited for the cops to fill out the report.
Within the next few days we had a pcm about wearing uniforms to work and getting
into a traffic accident near a courthouse was used as an example.:dissapointed:

Here's a picture of my locker. I keep a week to a week and a half of clothes in my locker,
including underwear, T-shirts, socks etc... The locker is way too small and I'm thinking
about bringing in my sawzall to cut out the wall from the next locker to make it a double wide.:laughing:
mylocker.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My antivirus went crazy when I tried to download that Smiley Central site some of you are using.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Interesting thread

When they built our new center, they put in a large rec room,
a hot tub that seats 16, and three shower areas. One for each of the sexes.

There is also a steam room where Feeder drivers go when they need
to get a good sweat on.

The fitness room is upstairs on the roof, complete with full wall mirrors.
Mostly for feeders as well, so they dont get rid of that 6 pack ab.

As for uniforms, there are a lot that wear the browns to work, but there
are those that could not remember if they were coming or going, unless they changed first.

I hope this helps.

Sub, I could probably get you a day pass for $40 or so if you are interested.
See all the sights.

Cash only.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Oh, and if you want access to the tanning beds, I can get you in for another $35 cash.

At UPS, we aim to please all our customers.

BTW, the behind the scene private areas for the sups can also be arraigned, but the amount will have to be negotiated via PM. The more you want, the more it costs.

Used items like jock straps, used towels, undies etc will also be extra.

d

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Oh, and if you want access to the tanning beds, I can get you in for another $35 cash.

Our tanning beds are horrible, I only get a tan on the left side of my body for some reason. And I also wish the company would issue towels for the showers made from Egyptian Cotton, they feel better on my skin. Our Feeder Department Saunas get too crowded sometimes, we really need more of them.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family

BTW, the behind the scene private areas for the sups can also be arraigned, but the amount will have to be negotiated via PM. The more you want, the more it costs.

d

you forgot to mention the massage tables. full body massages for full timers and half body for part timers.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill, be glad that you can see both his hands on the binoculars than! lol
Thanks for pointing that out Red. I think:dissapointed:

Interesting thread

When they built our new center, they put in a large rec room,
a hot tub that seats 16, and three shower areas. One for each of the sexes.

There is also a steam room where Feeder drivers go when they need
to get a good sweat on.

The fitness room is upstairs on the roof, complete with full wall mirrors.
Mostly for feeders as well, so they dont get rid of that 6 pack ab.

As for uniforms, there are a lot that wear the browns to work, but there
are those that could not remember if they were coming or going, unless they changed first.

I hope this helps.

Sub, I could probably get you a day pass for $40 or so if you are interested.
See all the sights.

Cash only.

d

d

Our tanning beds are horrible, I only get a tan on the left side of my body for some reason. And I also wish the company would issue towels for the showers made from Egyptian Cotton, they feel better on my skin. Our Feeder Department Saunas get too crowded sometimes, we really need more of them.
You guys forgot to mention the peep holes to watch the sups when they think no one is looking. Very entertaining :surprised: Oooooopppppsss did I just say that!