Drivers Uniforms

LiL"Comet"

I'm relatively sure of one of these 2 things...you made an "friend" in English or an "A" in Ebonics.

You know you "mite" be right?? But you know what "mite" does don't ya grows on a chicken a__! Actually I was really good in school when I was doing something to be graded so when I don't have to be punctually correct, I take full advantage of it. Extremely tired of school still ain't finished.:peaceful:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Not anyone can just get a hold of a ups uniform. As a driver i am allowed to go places like behind the desk at a bank and others just as an example. the uniform itself has a trusted look to it and people feel safe when the deal with the ups driver. If it would fall into the wrong hands it could very well be used to do wrong even worse could be used by a terrorist.

Great jesus jokes your all going to hell, see you soon.

browndevil

browndevil....you get an A+ in the humor column....that was well thought out and good delivery.
:thumbsup:
Thanks More I was raised Catholic so I am well aware of Stations of The Cross every Friday during Lent..........BTW I am making your Short Ribs for dinner tomorrow:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
browndevil......OK, they're not MY shortribs, unless they come out great, then I'll take credit. It's just one of the many recipes that sound good but I haven't had the time to try yet. Hope it works for you. :happy2:

tourists24

heres one.....what if Jesus was a UPS driver? how would history have been different?
hmmm,,,, you think he would be allowed in our public schools to deliver?

OOORRRRR... his response to a critical delivery:

Customer: Thank God, my package is finally here.

Jesus: You're welcome

Overpaid Union Thug

With the many different shades of brown that come with using two different companies, using recycled uniforms, and with all the many quality issues, I'm starting to be a little ashamed of my uniforms. I hate getting signatures because of how ridiculous my uniforms look sometimes. Its getting out of hand. No matter how many times I re-order uniforms I can never end up with quality uniform shorts and shirts that are made by the same company. Sucks to wear two different shads of brown. Well, three different shades if you include the worn out uniforms that were turned in by another driver somewhere else and then sent to me. These crappy uniforms can barely last a couple of months if they are brand new so whey is management thinking that a used pair is going to survive?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Though I understand that people speak differently in different parts of the world, I still don't understand what you've said or are saying. Sorry lil comet.

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Here is it in English for you old timer by the way not a kid!! A Southern Lady w/ three young kidz. After 9/11 happened everyone got more aware of there security issues with in there own companies including us (that means ups). We received daily messages in my center with companies going the extra lengths to be more secure. Whether is was a new code they needed a drvr to use on gate, or get the key back from drvr (that he used to get in because everyone gone by the time he got there for p/u)and many more examples but I'll stop there. One of those situations was are you listening still with me? A local company was testing there employee's had a man dressed like a UPS driver in browns come in del a pkg. They had several meetings w/ there employees to challenge anyone who came in there facility even del. people. Well, the day this happened one of the employees called UPS our 1-800-pick-ups # explaining what had happened had ups drvr come in del. pkgs while acting very suspicious and they had never seen him before and they were very upset with UPS. So obviously we were trying to get to the bottom of ourselves because the description given by customer was not one of our drvrs. We at the same time were trying to figure out someone got a-hold of a set of browns etc. Again this happened after 9/11 if you remember it was devastating to people things were being handled quite differently. You still with me Sweat Pea? After about 4 hours later getting our security involved the owner of the company called and apologized for the mix up, he didn't know an employee had called our 800 # and gotten us so involved. He was merely trying to test out what they have been trying to drive home to there employees of being safe. When I ask Mr. _____ about the browns they were just pair of brown shorts, ups t-shirt, and UPS cap.

OH! by the way thanks Dillweed you could understand Lil Comet words:happy2:. I had to put'm in english for CFLBrown:peaceful:

As for the Uniforms since I started working @ UPS there were always uniforms in the back of my center in boxes (tons of them) that was used during x-mas and old ones drvrs turned in. After 9/11 for security purposes we had to get all of pkged up, logged (as in how many shirts, pants, shorts, etc. ) sent in like yesterday. We had to tighten down on our bad habits. Hope that helped you out some.:thumbsup:
By the way not sure if you were poking fun at my signature If your down on it, You ain't up on it. that means if you have a bad attitude when you approach something your not going to have a good outcome, if you go in with a good attitude towards something it will come out better. Of coarse there's things I'd rather not do sometimes but if i approach w/ the best i have its always better that way.

I have to say that this is the worst example of fluidity that I have ever witnessed. Even on the internet. It doesn't matter if you are being graded on it or not, PLEASE DO NOT BUTCHER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! Punctuation, complete sentences and proper grammar are always appreciated be it daily communication or the faceless soul of the internet.

Also, might I add, that someone asking in a roundabout sort of way for a clarification on your thoughts probably was not looking to be met with sarcasm. Respect to be respected. I feel bad for the children who are being led by your example.

Carry on.