Drivers Uniforms

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Lil Comet - don't be insulted, ok? It is simply that most of us speak English here. I believe you were speaking the ever more popular ebonotextmess.

Personally (and not speaking to you necessarily) when I come to a post that is one big block of text w/no punctuation, spaces, or paragraphs, I skip it. One, it is literally too hard for me personally to read. Two, if someone is not going to take the time to even try to communicate correctly, I probably won't be interested in what they have to say.

That being said, I just want to axe you, yous gonna be down wiff my rapp, dog homey? Word to your mommy, yo, bro, its phat.....

I got nothin.

drewed

Shankman
Lil Comet - don't be insulted, ok? It is simply that most of us speak English here. I believe you were speaking the ever more popular ebonotextmess.

Personally (and not speaking to you necessarily) when I come to a post that is one big block of text w/no punctuation, spaces, or paragraphs, I skip it. One, it is literally too hard for me personally to read. Two, if someone is not going to take the time to even try to communicate correctly, I probably won't be interested in what they have to say.

That being said, I just want to axe you, yous gonna be down wiff my rapp, dog homey? Word to your mommy, yo, bro, its phat.....

I got nothin.
fo shizzle miah nizzle
dOnTbLeTiNdEmBiZnAtChEsKeApYaDiZoWnYaHeErEaD?

over9five

Staff member
I like Lil "Comet", I like her posts.

She talks about the actual subject at hand, unlike certain one liner posters who's one line is harder to understand....