Drivers who qualified under new contract ??

Savvy412

Ok so..I have been qualified for a month and was waiting for this "$22.75" so I go to management today and they said that that was the old contract. And now I stay at 18.75 for a year. and then next year I get $19.75..!?!

what the hell... is any of this actually written down that I can see for my self. Like in the contract or something..

Any drivers that have recently qualified what are you currently making?

Mst3k

Article 41 section 2 national

(c) The progression for employees entering a package car driving, feeder or other full-time job (other than an air driver or a job cov- ered by Section 3 below) after August 1, 2013 shall be as follows:

Start. 18.75
Seniority. 18.75
Twelve (12) months 19.50
Twenty-four (24) months 21.00
Thirty-six (36) months 25.00
Forty-eight (48) months top rate

If it makes you feel better, it wasn't 22.75 last contract either

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok so..I have been qualified for a month and was waiting for this "$22.75" so I go to management today and they said that that was the old contract. And now I stay at 18.75 for a year. and then next year I get $19.75..!?!

what the hell... is any of this actually written down that I can see for my self. Like in the contract or something..

upschuck

Where'd you get the $22.75 figure?