Drivers who went to college

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
college%20animal%20house.jpg
7 years of College down the drain!

Overpaid Union Thug

For the average American a traditional four year college is a scam and just not worth the investment. It's better to have a focus on an actual career field. Training is better than education alone. But even that might not be worth it if the job doesn't pay well enough to justify the price of the training.

MC0493

Yup.. bs in computer information systems and here i am chuckin boxes. Had a revelation towards the end that i'd probably lose my mind siting in an office all day. Wish i could redo those 4 years.

Re-Raise

I graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Business Administration while preloading at UPS from the beginning of my sophomore year until graduation.

While I don't believe I needed to go to college for my current job as a package car driver, I do believe that what I learned there has helped me in other parts of my life.

Education is never a bad thing.

I graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Business Administration while preloading at UPS from the beginning of my sophomore year until graduation.

While I don't believe I needed to go to college for my current job as a package car driver, I do believe that what I learned there has helped me in other parts of my life.

Education is never a bad thing.
So you are a smart ass?:-)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I did but probably should've majored in something different. Didn't really like what I got myself into at all and ended up here.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
BS in Criminal Justice with minor in criminology
$110K spent getting that education
15 years on the job as a cop
1000's of arrests
1 fatal officer involved shooting situation
1 non-fatal officer involved shooting situation

0 times the degree was used to advance career...

...unknown how many times I wished I had studied something else or become an attorney.

BS in Criminal Justice with minor in criminology
$110K spent getting that education
15 years on the job as a cop
1000's of arrests
1 fatal officer involved shooting situation
1 non-fatal officer involved shooting situation

0 times the degree was used to advance career...

...unknown how many times I wished I had studied something else or become an attorney.
And now you are a part time driver