Drivers

Re-Raise

I'm making fun of Re-Raise for correcting HazmatGuy, Mr. 89.
If they're going to make fun of me in their post, all I ask is that they use the proper spelling in there.

I am honored that you would take the trouble to join the Brown Cafe just to remove a space from my post. Or is it BrownCafe without a space?

Don Spite

If they're going to make fun of me in their post, all I ask is that they use the proper spelling in there.

I am honored that you would take the trouble to join the Brown Cafe just to remove a space from my post. Or is it BrownCafe without a space?

Someone sounds a little self-absorbed, but I think that's enough derailing.

On topic, I'm curious as to what areas people are working that they see people driving so soon. At my center they still claim a 7-year wait.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I think that's enough derailing.

On topic, I'm curious as to what areas people are working that they see people driving so soon. At my center they still claim a 7-year wait.
A train just drove past as I read that. It wasn't the long freight tanker kind, but rather the passenger kind. Trains are cool.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Since this is now a thread about trains, anyone else seeing a build out of more train stations? Trains were going the way of the dinosaur around here, then in the last year we now have building and expanding.

Don Spite

Since this is now a thread about trains, anyone else seeing a build out of more train stations? Trains were going the way of the dinosaur around here, then in the last year we now have building and expanding.

The sooner the US gets bullet trains the better.

so I'm new. Been doing the early morning grind and they want to throw me in to driving ASAP. Should I not take it? just a little confused about everyone s answers here
If you don't mind working at least 9.5 days and busting your but to get your route done before dark just to be sent to help someone else every night of the week then I would say its for you. When I started as a TCD in 05 before telematics or keyless systems it was a lot better to be a driver, now I would rather shift and work saturdays and still almost bring in about 65% of what I would make as a CD for doing a whole lot less work.