Driving before 21?

iDontWorkAtUps

Is it possible to drive under the age of 21? I was hired in the warehouse when I was 17 and have been told you can't drive until your at least 21.. But I was also told by some here I couldn't be hired until I was 18 in the warehouse.

DriverNerd

UPS doesn't hire at age 18 or over as a company policy, but when dealing with overnight work and curfew hours they have few shifts for minors. Sorry, no exception to the driving rule.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I got hired you had to be 21, have your Military Service commitment over with and be married --to go full time. When I tell people that they never believe me but its true.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I got hired you had to be 21, have your Military Service commitment over with and be married --to go full time. When I tell people that they never believe me but its true.
image.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Is it possible to drive under the age of 21? I was hired in the warehouse when I was 17 and have been told you can't drive until your at least 21.. But I was also told by some here I couldn't be hired until I was 18 in the warehouse.
Stand around till all the driver's leave, then steal the route that's sitting. They'll never notice.

Box Ox

Get your crazy uncle to buy you a six pack and give it to your center manager after your sort. Then you'd definitely be 21 because you have beer. And you're willing to share it. And boy, does your center manager probably need a beer.