Driving class

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
babysitter.jpg
funny.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
you have always been pretty fair with me so i will answer your question. first of all i had over a million miles with other trucking companies before UPS.

at UPS I averaged between 60-70k miles a year for about 15 years. the last 10 years 2000-2500 miles a week with layover runs and other longer seniority runs. worked about 45 weeks a year. ( vacations )

hope that answers your question.
So explain your claim of 7 years part time and 10 years FT? How does that equal 25 years? In what bracket of that time frame, how did you fit the years you said you spent in package as driver? And what about the numerous time frames you claimed to work for so many other trucking companies?

Your math is off and your story is inconsistent. That's how you can tell you're lying. You can't keep your "facts" straight.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
She won't answer you. I think she blocks everyone who questions her. Thankfully according to her, she has only about 12 of us on ignore!
Ohhh Scooby,
You're gonna need yourself a Scooby snack
That's a fact and no paddywhack!
Give the dog a bone,
This old man came rolling stoned.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
you have always been pretty fair with me so i will answer your question. first of all i had over a million miles with other trucking companies before UPS.

at UPS I averaged between 60-70k miles a year for about 15 years. the last 10 years 2000-2500 miles a week with layover runs and other longer higher seniority runs. worked about 45 weeks a year. ( vacations )

hope that answers your question.

At what age did you retire from UPS?

So explain your claim of 7 years part time and 10 years FT? How does that equal 25 years? In what bracket of that time frame, how did you fit the years you said you spent in package as driver? And what about the numerous time frames you claimed to work for so many other trucking companies?

Your math is off and your story is inconsistent. That's how you can tell you're lying. You can't keep your "facts" straight.

Just trying to run the numbers.:)