Driving home for lunch/dinner?

wayfair

swollen member
We are required to put in an hour lunch? Lol. See that's why I like being so good at my job and good to ups. They don't care how much lunch I take. I put in whatever I take. I don't sit around for a whole hour if I even have time for that. I've heard of people at my center getting written up for not taking a whole hour. They don't say jack to me. If I only take 10 minutes then that's all I put in. I usually don't take my 10 min paid break unless I get :censored2: off or I'm waiting on a pickup or something. To me unless I have something to do on my break I'm just sitting there wasting time litterally

Here, ya get a warning letter, then a week off with no pay or benefits... then buh bye.
Take your full meal please.

Dr.Brownz

This has always been a grey area. Not the going home part but when meal starts and stops. I've been told recently that meal begins as soon as you are done your last stop and you have to be at the next stop when meal is over. So any driving to a place to eat is on your time. So I recently just started coding it that way. Before that I would drive where I was going on route on their time. And the wheels wouldnt move till meal was over. I'm still confused as to which one is correct.

Thats bull:censored2: you have to be paid for the drive. :censored2: um. Code out when you get to the parking place for lunch. Code in when you start driving again.

Dr.Brownz

Why cant every driver just take their lunch between 4 or 5th hr like in contract ? It would change alot of rtes if people did this . Imagine if every driver in country did this . And no boxs were moved at those times . It would be great .

and the paid break between 2-2.5 hours. Commercial routes couldn't be quite as overloaded, and they might just have to create more air driver positions.

oldngray

nowhere special
O

O.k. Han Solo.
h55B690BD