Driving record

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by tarico, Apr 27, 2016.

1. tarico

tarico Member

Are you allowed to have any point on your license before you go driving

2. Brown Down

Brown Down Member

I think you have to have 1 year with no tickets or 3 years no dui prior to signing a bid sheet.

3. nystripe96

nystripe96 Active Member

No written citations for accidents or moving violations for one year. Red light camera tickets are different

4. tarico

tarico Member

I had a 2 point violation in August 2015, so I can't go full time driving til August 2016 ?

5. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

Read above post

6. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

Driving Requirements.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bastiatian

Bastiatian Active Member

You should ask HR. If you were in my building, you'd be okay as long as you stay under 3 points. Clearly this is not true everywhere.

8. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

A moving violation includes speeding tickets, regardless of how many mph over.

9. opey

opey Member

no moving violations or accidents in the last 12 mos. i had to bring in a current copy of my driving abstract to the interview

10. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

No moving violations in the last 12 months, no more than 2 in the last 3 years.

11. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Red light cameras suck!

12. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

If you go fast enough they can't make out your plate number.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  13. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

14. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I need to pickup an afterburner from eBay.

15. tarico

tarico Member

Thank you this info was helpful

16. tarico

tarico Member

I ask this morning she said under 3 points within a year and nomore the 3 violations within 3 years

17. 1pocket73

1pocket73 Member

Those red light camera tickets are nothing but a cash machine for authorities! It's the reason they don't show up as moving violations.As far as they concerned,you can keep on blowing them red lights as it will just pump money into the system.

18. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Sure as low by as it's not within a year.

19. opey

opey Member

actually, the reason they arent moving violations is because they dont know who was driving the car. if u let someone drive your car and they get a red light ticket, u can get the money from them to pay it assuming u only would let someone u know well enough drive your car.... if u were issued points on your license, its not like u could transfer the points to the person who was driving.