driving school

has anybody gone to the driving school in Franklin park IL? i live in Texas and have not seen ice or

• ?

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • ?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years
My FT Management classes were 2 weeks. But my initial class for driving was 3 days of boredom.

Driving classes are the most boring thing imaginable. My wife and I do those 55 and Alive classes every 3 years to get a 10% discount on auto insurance. The 8 hour class is pure torture. The 4 hour class could be taught in an hour and a half at the most. Then there is always that one person in class who has to ask every stupid question in the book or tell an "an amusing" story about some member of his family who he thinks can't drive.

oldngray

nowhere special
Driving classes are the most boring thing imaginable. My wife and I do those 55 and Alive classes every 3 years to get a 10% discount on auto insurance. The 8 hour class is pure torture. The 4 hour class could be taught in an hour and a half at the most. Then there is always that one person in class who has to ask every stupid question in the book or tell an "an amusing" story about some member of his family who he thinks can't drive.

I always hated the people who would keep asking stupid questions. Add in the anecdotes when I just wanted to get out of there and I would be pissed.

rod

Retired 22 years
I always hated the people who would keep asking stupid questions. Add in the anecdotes when I just wanted to get out of there and I would be :censored2:.

My mother-in-law just renewed her drivers license (good for 4 years)---shes 87. She says she knows how to drive and don't need any refresher classes. No one will ride with her anymore---not because she is all that bad of a driver but because she makes people nervous. She only knows one way to get to church or the grocery store or to visit her friend. If they ever have a detour I guarantee she will get lost.

oldngray

nowhere special
My mother-in-law just renewed her drivers license (good for 4 years)---shes 87. She says she knows how to drive and don't need any refresher classes. No one will ride with her anymore---not because she is all that bad of a driver but because she makes people nervous. She only knows one way to get to church or the grocery store or to visit her friend. If they ever have a detour I guarantee she will get lost.

Like a movie stereotype.

Awakened you have...

Phoenix Yin Yang.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I met a Miami driver once , his goal was to retire and drive around NE really slow .
He said it would be payback for all those snowbirds who ruin his workday .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I did the 8 hour class (on a Saturday) to get 4 points (speeding ticket) off of my license.

By The Book

Really!....it was just a few questions. I'm on my time not ups's dime.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have my 5's and 10's memorized word for word but I get car and vehicle mixed up sometimes, and it's harder to write it all out then saying it
You're test will be written, so get it down. Minor variations on the writing I'm not sure as I didn't go to Integrad.