Driving vs full time supervision?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think I should stay at my current rate until progression passes it if UPS was fair but I dont know if it works that way. Who do you think I should talk to about it? My local HR is a joke, they seem like they dont know anything about anything.

Dude???
I don't mean to be a dick, but after 15 and a half years you are depending on HR for solid answers?
You don't know who your steward is?
You don't have a copy of the contract?
I changed my mind, you should go into management.
Put your letter in tomorrow!!!
You're perfect, they will love you.

DS

Fenderbender
i used to think like you though, back when i was getting article 7's everyday. the truth is, it was all bull****. you just work in a pod center tbh, i have yet to meet a single manager that doesn't enjoy his job.
cant say the same for hourlies though

LOL yeah whatever man, go on back to shuffling packages

/QUOTE]
You are so full of crap.
I can think of 3 center manager's and managers on stress leave that we'll probably never see again.
Your tears may be washed away by the rain in the near future.
As a professional package shuffler,I am not impressed with you.
I may decide to discipline you if you continue to insult the people that make
it possible for you to be such a****idiot.
Go ahead,report me for insulting you.I'm actually being nice.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
View attachment 8383
You probably subsist on safety dogs.
I see your type everyday by the grill, in your faded out maroon UPS golf shirt and worn out khakis, when I am walking into the building.
I wonder how anybody can eat hot dogs at 8:30am?
Now I realize it is your best meal and the highlight of your day since your folks are now reliant on Meals On Wheels.
You are living the dream.
Stick with it till your mom kicks you out of the basement.

nah bro, OMS get pizza in the late afternoon, not hot dogs

and i wear whatever i want; wool sweater/socks, khakis, and my doc marten andres are the flavor this month

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i used to think like you though, back when i was getting article 7's everyday. the truth is, it was all bull****. you just work in a pod center tbh, i have yet to meet a single manager that doesn't enjoy his job.
cant say the same for hourlies though

LOL yeah whatever man, go on back to shuffling packages
You are so full of crap.
I can think of 3 center manager's and managers on stress leave that we'll probably never see again.
Go ahead,report me for insulting you.I'm actually being nice.

lol i like how you tell me to stop insulting people (which i didn't do, at all, if you read what i said), and then go on to call me names

i've never even heard of anyone in my area go on "stress leave"

anyways,

1350109192807.jpg
1350109192807.jpg

upser4ever

Bubblehead..... Yes I know who my union stewart is but he deals with part time hub employees not drivers and I doubt he will know about the pay rate situation but I will ask him. And no I don't think I do have a copy of the contract. What I would like to know is how those other guys could not take a decrease in pay and I may have to. Aren't we under the same contract and shouldn't the same rules apply to me as them.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
you are never going to get it. To young to really understand.

as to your reputation comment: "You have to be like 19. That's why you are so freaking stupid. Why do you post here know one like you. Please go away and come back when you grow up."

assuming i was hired at UPS, turned 18, and created an account here on the same day, someone with a basic knowledge of math would be able to deduce that i am at least 21 years old

1359974733867.jpg
1359974733867.jpg

S

serenity now

You are so full of crap.
Go ahead,report me for insulting you.I'm actually being nice.[/QUOTE]

we call it crazy leave

as to your reputation comment: "You have to be like 19. That's why you are so freaking stupid. Why do you post here know one like you. Please go away and come back when you grow up."

assuming i was hired at UPS, turned 18, and created an account here on the same day, someone with a basic knowledge of math would be able to deduce that i am at least 21 years old

View attachment 8385
i know your aren't 19. I'm trying to insult you into growing up a little. Jedi mind trick that not working.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 8383
You probably subsist on safety dogs.
I see your type everyday by the grill, in your faded out maroon UPS golf shirt and worn out khakis, when I am walking into the building.
I wonder how anybody can eat hot dogs at 8:30am?
Now I realize it is your best meal and the highlight of your day since your folks are now reliant on Meals On Wheels.
You are living the dream.
Stick with it till your mom kicks you out of the basement.

nah bro, OMS get pizza in the late afternoon, not hot dogs

and i wear whatever i want; wool sweater/socks, khakis, and my doc marten andres are the flavor this month

So I got the rest of it right then.
Sorry about your folks.
Hope your Dad doesn't catch you wearing his clothes to work again.
Better get your stuff off the floor in the basement, the spring rains are right around the corner.

So I got the rest of it right then.
Sorry about your folks.
Hope your Dad doesn't catch you wearing his clothes to work again.
Better get your stuff off the floor in the basement, the spring rains are right around the corner.
what about when his mom catches him wearing her clothes. She won't let him use the car for work and hat if his dad caught him doing that. He would take his Justin Beiber cd then.

stink219

Bubblehead..... Yes I know who my union stewart is but he deals with part time hub employees not drivers and I doubt he will know about the pay rate situation but I will ask him. And no I don't think I do have a copy of the contract. What I would like to know is how those other guys could not take a decrease in pay and I may have to. Aren't we under the same contract and shouldn't the same rules apply to me as them.
Here, http://www.teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/Master_UPS_Agreement.pdf
Now you have a contract.

PT Car Washer

Sorry about all the noise. Look under Article 41 page 146 in the National Master Agreement.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

OP, if you haven't already seen it in the contract, as part of the national contract when someone PT is promoted to a FT position with a starting wage less than what they are currently making they will be red-circled; since it is part of the national agreement it does not depend on which local you are in....although I suspect some locals may enhance the language.

your just mad because I outed you for liking
Justin Beiber. You better go and hurry up you have that 4 hour shift and your mom wants you to clean your room & take out the garbage. Don't worry she already put away your clothes and packed you a lunch for that four shift. If you are tired after I'm sure she will scratch your back for you and tell you a story. Have a nice day answering phones.