Driving wait

Scuderia

Almost 9 years seniority and have not been called. In our district, So Cal 396, you don't bid, you put your name on a list and they call you based on seniority.

My friend just got called; he has 13 years with the company. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to drive manual transmission, so he might've missed his chance. At least they're hiring in my area again. The baby boomers can't work forever. They will have to retire. Just keep at it, and stay in shape.

Re-Raise

Almost 9 years seniority and have not been called. In our district, So Cal 396, you don't bid, you put your name on a list and they call you based on seniority.

My friend just got called; he has 13 years with the company. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to drive manual transmission, so he might've missed his chance. At least they're hiring in my area again. The baby boomers can't work forever. They will have to retire. Just keep at it, and stay in shape.

Uggh. How can someone who wants to be a driver not take it upon themselves to learn to drive a stick?

As soon as I decided that I wanted to go into driving I traded for a manual transmission pick up truck. Manual transmissions suck by the way, but I wanted to get comfortable with it before I started driving one for a living.

Scuderia

Uggh. How can someone who wants to be a driver not take it upon themselves to learn to drive a stick?

As soon as I decided that I wanted to go into driving I traded for a manual transmission pick up truck. Manual transmissions suck by the way, but I wanted to get comfortable with it before I started driving one for a living.

Become a racing fan and manual transmission will become fun! :surprised:

old levi's

blank space

Well, he had 13 years to learn. Get with the program!