Driving with Integrity?

I have been having the same problem lately. Someone must have druged him!!
LOL... there may be some drugging going on ,but it aint UpState that has been drugged. I've read many of his posts over the last few years and one thing is certain , he is consistent.
Like him or not, agree with him or not, UpState is pretty much the same guy day in, day out.

ol'browneye

Please help me understand are you trying to say that these records being falsified by management?

If that is true whoever is responsible needs change now or find a new job.

I hope they want to change.

Maybe I can help. I will need more details.

I

How's this for a detail of falsifying records: A driver has a misload for Wal-Mart, who by the way stops recieving at 3pm. There is no way to get this pkg delivered my 5, let alone 3. Driver is instructed to sheet as closed sometime after 3 but before 5 instead of sheeting as missed. Where were U?

How's this for a detail of falsifying records: A driver has a misload for Wal-Mart, who by the way stops recieving at 3pm. There is no way to get this pkg delivered my 5, let alone 3. Driver is instructed to sheet as closed sometime after 3 but before 5 instead of sheeting as missed. Where were U?
IMO, what makes that false is that it would be sheeted somewhere other than the delivery point. And yes, it is a breach of integrity, by the sup that instructed you to do it.

Work right slow and safe

my sup once gave me a package before going out and said sheet this up after 3 before 5. I then asked why and he said it was no in my area and the driver left it on the dock . I checked the box and it was for a school 2 blocks away from me

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL... there may be some drugging going on ,but it aint UpState that has been drugged. I've read many of his posts over the last few years and one thing is certain , he is consistent.
Like him or not, agree with him or not, UpState is pretty much the same guy day in, day out.
Very true.:happy2: