Drug Deals

gorilla75jdw

What exactly are drug deals that management and hourlys talk about , when they say " oh , you know , so in so has that drug deal with so in so , so he gots it like dat " . Im not from the city and dont understand slang talk . Can someone elaborate on the meaning of DRUG DEALS ???

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I know of people that live out in cowpatties that know what a drug deal is. What rock did u crawl out of???

Like anonymous said. Stay far away from that ignoramous.

If you value your future Either with UPS or any possable future of your choosing, Stay away from it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Being quite rural, I can only assume a drug deal means person A has, Oh I don't know, $60 and goes to person B, oh lets say, at their house. Person B supplies person A with something that could be called marijuana.
That's rurally speaking.

I wouldn't trust a manager who deals. You would have to carry your own scales.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

O

OldSnake63

[video=youtube;f_-b9M2D9ME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-b9M2D9ME[/video]

Don`t assume it`s an illegal drug deal. Being in management is stressful and that causes "problems". They could be dealing in little blue pills. Take a quick glance next time. Are they "pitching tents " as they`re talking?

O

OldSnake63

Don`t assume it`s an illegal drug deal. Being in management is stressful and that causes "problems". They could be dealing in little blue pills. Take a quick glance next time. Are they "pitching tents " as they`re talking?

you mean "blue diamonds"

rocket man

I Read your answer , iI thought about it LONG AND HARD SOMTIMES MY ANSWERS HAVE BEEN THICK HEADED. i dont get it little blue pills and pitching tents? I GUESS ILL Read more replys on this and see what cums up

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
[video=youtube;f_-b9M2D9ME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-b9M2D9ME[/video]

Old School, LOL.

Don't get high off your own supply! I used to kick to this with my Addidas!!!!!!!!! in da past YO!!

I've gone country sence then though but it does bring back some memories.

whiskers

Yeah we have a quite a few of those country/gangstas around here.

I can't help but think to myself, "You're not from the streets. You're from a gravel road."