Drug Screening Account Executive

Hello,

I was curious what the drug screening process is for account executive positions and logistics positions. Is there a drug screen with the background check? What type of test is it?

Thanks!

Good god another Drug test thread.

Here is the answer for this and every drug test thread in the future.

DON'T DO DRUGS AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!

That is very good advice and I would give the same. I smoke to prevent major arthritis symptoms. I do enjoy having full range of motion and being able to get out of bed.

542thruNthru

That is very good advice and I would give the same. I smoke to prevent major arthritis symptoms. I do enjoy having full range of motion and being able to get out of bed.

So what you are saying is don't do something illegal unless you think it's ok.

You're right. From now on I drive drunk because you know what. I like being able to wake up in the morning and not have to worry about getting my car.

You're telling me they have no type of medicine that can help you other than illegal drugs?

So what you are saying is don't do something illegal unless you think it's ok.

You're right. From now on I drive drunk because you know what. I like being able to wake up in the morning and not have to worry about getting my car.

You're telling me they have no type of medicine that can help you other than illegal drugs?
Your drunk driving analogy makes no sense. Yes i used to be on a shot that helped with the arthritis but it's quite expensive (thousands). I'm not doing anything illegal nor do i mix my medicine with driving. I'm just looking for an answer to my question, not judgement.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your drunk driving analogy makes no sense. Yes i used to be on a shot that helped with the arthritis but it's quite expensive (thousands). I'm not doing anything illegal nor do i mix my medicine with driving. I'm just looking for an answer to my question, not judgement.

You do not owe anyone here an explanation.

Yes, you may be asked to submit to a drug screen.

You do not owe anyone here an explanation.

Yes, you may be asked to submit to a drug screen.
Thanks. I just can't find any specifics online as far as type of test and which positions are most commonly tested. I don't know if UPS ever does any hair follicle testing. I'm just seeking the answers so i can plan for them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You posted this thread in the Discussions forum, which is where most of the hourlies hang out. I would be surprised if anyone here would have the answers to your questions. You may have better luck posting this thread in the Partners forum. Dave.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1424825797.008148.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I have rheumatiod arthritis and have been in package for 27 yrs. I take Osteo Biflex and deal with the pain. I have just one question. Would you smoke if it didnt make you high?