drug test

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I can't believe all the posts on such an obvious issue. OP admitted he enjoyed illegal drugs 24 hours before his test and knows the test will come back positive. I don't see anyway his employment will continue...but he did get to get high...so there's that...

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The OP says they are a rehire from seasonal. Don't they have to go through the application process again after peak?

I have to get back to work but his user name does ring a bell-----if you have time check out when he joined the forum and read some of his earlier posts. I think this may have been his second Peak.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The OP says they are a rehire from seasonal. Don't they have to go through the application process again after peak?
There's no rehiring or orientation classes in my building this time of year...not until march or april, and I'm not certain of the application process. But the way he described his "drug test"....this thread reeks of BS.

Can't believe what all happened....The whole story was that someone said I looked under the influence and ups ended up taking me to a clinic off of the hub nearby...how long will one be on the non rehire list for?

Sent using BrownCafe App